License Only Save Game

le717

Because some many people have issues getting the Sea license in Island Xtreme Stunts due to "boat whiteness", I made this game save that contains only the the Drivers, Sea, and Air licenses so they can avoid the whiteness (for now).

This Island Xtreme Stunts save game contains only the Driving, Sea, and Air licenses, as well as Super Stationmaster and The Brickster's cards (picked up by mistake), as well as a few Red Bricks. I did my best to pick up as few items as possible.

To install this, go to %Appdata%LEGO InteractiveIsland Xtreme Stunts, and paste the file there. It will installed into the first save slot. If you want to install it to a different save slot, rename it to change the 0 (zero) to whatever slot you want minus 1 (one). ;)

Of course, this won't fix the "boat whiteness", but it will help you progress through the game more.

IXS-License-Only-Save-Game_646752.zip

You're going to love where I placed Pepper. ;P

• Like 1

Car CrazeXVI

Thanks! Originally I set FindDisk.exe's compatibility mode to Windows XP (Service Pack 3) and I got my Sea license just fine, but then the entire game corrupted.

Fluffy Cupcake

but then the entire game corrupted.

Did you save in a vehicle or while jumping? That happens when you do.

The only other time I ever got my save corrupted other than that is when sometimes I'm modding/switching files and then it crashes, and even when I put the files back, the save still won't load.

• Like 2

but then the entire game corrupted.

Did you save in a vehicle or while jumping? That happens when you do.The only other time I ever got my save corrupted other than that is when sometimes I'm modding/switching files and then it crashes, and even when I put the files back, the save still won't load.

I lost my 100% save by messing with files. Now I know to back up or not save at all. :P

Fluffy Cupcake

I lost my 100% save by messing with files. Now I know to back up or not save at all. :P

Thankfully, the first time that happened to me, I restored it to a previous version by right clicking the save file and doing "restore previous versions", which brought me a little bit back, but not as much as starting over. Thankfully the last restore point is now 100%, and I have a backup anyway in case stuff happens.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.