3 new glitches in LEGO Racers

vitawrap

Here's one of my new videos

Note: If you Wonder why I recorded with an external camera, Watch the entire video!

Hope you like it, for the Third one, i'm not sure it has been done or not...

• Like 2

RobExplorien

I know that there are many more places where such glitches occur too, so not really a new kind of glitch. I didn't know about the position of the second glitch though.

I know that there are many more places where such glitches occur too, so not really a new kind of glitch. I didn't know about the position of the second glitch though.

Actually, i'll make more glitchmaster videos.

lol username

The second one happens in a ton of places, but I didn't know anything about the first and third ones. Interesting.

Jack Bluebeard

About the first and the second I didn't know anything, but about the third i knew something. There was a video that describes it. It was about the deleted shortcut of the Knightmare-Athon and Pirate Skull Pass.

Edited by Rob N Hood

RobExplorien

About the first and the second I didn't know anything, but about the first i knew something. There was a video that describes it. It was about the deleted shortcut of the Knightmare-Athon and Pirate Skull Pass.

Uh, you probably mean the 'third' one you already knew about?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.