Skype Libs!

Drill Master

Drill Master

So. I was bored. It was late. I went to my bookshelf. I found some old "Mad Libs" books. That is when the idea was born!!

I thought "Hmm. These books were fun. Let's make them MORE fun. Let's ask friends on Skype to fill in the words. Let's make these stories even better!

And so, Skype Libs! was created.

I took one of the stories from one of the many books I have. I asked people from RRU for certain types of words that I needed. The words are in brackets [ ]. Here is the outcome:

WARNING: YOU MAY EXPERIENCE SEVERAL WTF'S WHILE READING THESE STORIES.

#1)

EAT, DRINK, AND BE SICK

An inspector from the Department of Health and [bANANA] Services paid a visit to our [FUNKY] school cafeteria. The lunch special, prepared by our [PENSIVE] dietitian, was spaghetti and [MCJOBLESS]-balls with a choice of either a [ZEUS] salad or french [WEENIES]. The inspector found the meat-[PIANOES] to be overcooked and discovered a live [uNITY3D] in the fries, causing him to have a [WENIS] ache. In response, he threw up all over his [PALM TREES]. In his report, the inspector [WATERBOARDINGLY] recommended that the school cafeteria serve only nutritious [POWER MINERS] as well as low-calorie [MEDICS], and that all of the saturated [FORUM TROLLS] be eliminated. He rated the cafeteria an [F] minus.

Tune in tomorrow for a new Skype Libs! story!

lol username

spaghetti and [MCJOBLESS]-balls with a choice of either a [ZEUS] salad or french [WEENIES]. The inspector found the meat-[PIANOES] to be overcooked and discovered a live [uNITY3D] in the fries, causing him to have a [WENIS] ache.

GiorgioTsoukalos1.jpg
  • Like 2

the school cafeteria serve only nutritious [POWER MINERS] as well as low-calorie [MEDICS]

I couldn't stop laughing at that.

• Like 1

Drill Master

The 2nd Skype Libs! story!

#2)

VIDEO GAMES

I love to [POSSESS] video games. I can play them day and [TRAY]! My mom and [HOT DOG] are not too happy with my [MEASURING] so much time in front of the television [CIREVAM]. Although Dad believes that these [sEDUCTIVE] games help children develop hand-[PHALLUS] coordination and improve their learning [PIES], he also seems to think they have [sPEEDY] side effects on one's [FUNNY BONE]. Both of my [EDITORS] think this is due to an [AMERICAN] use of violence in the majority of the [AUSTRALIANS]. Finally we all arrived at a [POOR] compromise: After dinner I can play [34] hours of video games, provided I help clear the [PRINCESS] and wash the [MODERATORS].

Tune in tomorrow for a new Skype Libs! story!

Wow, this is madness... ...excellent :).

I think, that the comprise is poor, too. I mean: only 34 hours? Sounds bad ;).

besides:Somehow these McJobless-balls reminded of Chef's salty chocolate balls from South Park xD.

PS: the dialogue in jamesster's next LEGOs space game should also be made in the same manner.

• Like 1

Dad believes that these [sEDUCTIVE] games help children develop hand-[PHALLUS] coordination

If I didn't know any better I'd say you planned that.
  • Like 1

Drill Master

The 3rd Skype Libs! story!

#3)

SPEAKING OF SPEAKING

A recent [sLIMY] poll shows that the majority of people are terrified of public [HURTING]. They would rather walk across burning [sKYPE CONVERSATIONS] or swim in [bUTT STALLION]-infested waters than give a speech in front of a group of [GRUMPS]. This [CHEWY] fear can be overcome in five easy [PINEAPPLES]!

1. Organize all of your [MODERATORS] on a piece of [POTATO].

2. Remember to start your speech with a funny [HAMSTRING].

3. When speaking, look your audience strait in the [KNEES] and speak in a strong and [bLOODY] voice.

4. Be simple. Never use [EMOTIONAL] words that are over the audience's [MEDULLA OBLONGATA].

5. Always keep a pitcher of [HEADLIGHT FLUID] next to you in case your [bUTTOCKS] gets dry.

Tune in tomorrow for another Skype Libs! story!

• Like 3

lol username

5. Always keep a pitcher of [HEADLIGHT FLUID] next to you in case your [bUTTOCKS] gets dry.

Thanks for the tip! I can't stand it when my butt stops glowing.

3. When speaking, look your audience strait in the [KNEES] and speak in a strong and [bLOODY] voice.

Yup, you definitely won't get awkward looks for doing this.

• Like 2

Drill Master

The 4th Skype Libs! story!

#4)

ALICE'S UPSIDE-DOWN WORLD

Lewis Carroll's classic, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, as well as its [CORNY] sequel, Through the Looking [ZEPH], have enchanted both young and old [CHICKENS] for the last [69] years. Alice's [iNSUFFERABLE] adventures begin when she [CHEWS] down a [bROWNED] hole and lands in a strange and topsy-turvy [DILL PICKLE]. There she discovers she can become a tall [WHIP] or a small [CHAIN] simply by nibbling on alternate sides of a magic [TIE]. In her travels through Wonderland, Alice [sTROKES] such remarkable characters as the White [PINGAS], the [FLYING] Hatter, the Chershire [COKE], and even the Queen of [EGGS]. Unfortunately, Alice's adventures come to a [bLACK] end when Alice awakens from her [bIONICLE].

Drill Master

The 5th Skype Libs! story!

(WARNING: THIS STORY USES BIG WORDS. WORDS SELECTED BY LZ AND TAUKA USANAKE)

#5)

BICYCLE RIDING

Most doctors agree that bicycle [sTURNUTATING] is a [FLATULENT] form of exercise that benifits [CONSTITUENTS] of all ages. Riding a bicycle enables you to develop your [mediaSTINUM] muscles as well as [PAINSTAKINGLY] increase the rate of your [MIDDLE FINGER] beat. Bicycle riding is also a [sATURATED] means of [APARTMENT]. More [CONSTRAINTS] around the world [EXPECTORATE] bicycles than drive [MONKEYS]. No matter what kind of [MOON] you ride, for safety's sake, always wear a [sAUSAGE] on your head and have reflectors on your [bUTT], especially if you [THRUST] at night.

• Like 3

lol username

have reflectors on your [bUTT]

Either that, or just drink a pitcher of headlight fluid.
  • Like 2

More [CONSTRAINTS] around the world [EXPECTORATE] bicycles than drive [MONKEYS].

From now on, I shall EXPECTORATE a bike instead of drive a MONKEY.

• Like 1

Tauka Usanake

have reflectors on your [bUTT]

Either that, or just drink a pitcher of headlight fluid.

lol, I did that one. :3 It was fun beating Lord Zakida to the lines :P

• Like 1

Wow, the sausage on my head really changed my live. Riding the bicycle is so much safer now and it actually saved my life like three times in just one day!

Therefore I say: Thank you, Drill Master ;)

And don't forget the newly invented sayings like:

A sausage on your head

keeps your opponents always dead.

or:

A sausage a day

keeps the accidents away.

• Like 1

Drill Master

I didn't do a Skype Libs! story yesterday because I was busy practicing the piano, so I made 2 stories today. I chose these stories because they are related to each other.

Here are the next 2 Skype Libs! stories!

#6)

UPSIDE-DOWN DICTIONARY STARTING WITH THE LETTER "A"

AARDVARK (noun): A [bIG] mammal who feeds on ants and [sTORIES]. The aardvark is squat and has a [sELECTABLE] tongue, and a long [iNSIGNIA] ending in a round pig-like [sCREEN].

ANGEL (noun): A supernatural [CAMPAIGN], either good or [DAMPENED], who is [iNCORRECTLY] seen as a white-robed [RELATION] with wings over his or her [PINGAS].

ASTRONAUT (noun): Sometimes a [sTICKY] scientist, but usually an army or navy [sANDVICH] trained to make flights to the [sONG] in a space [WIZARD].

#7)

(WARNING: YOU MAY NEVER EAT ANOTHER BAGEL EVER AGAIN AFTER READING THIS. YOU CAN THANK LZ FOR THAT.)

UPSIDE-DOWN DICTIONARY STARTING WITH THE LETTER "B"

BAGEL (noun): A glazed [TREBUCHET]-shaped roll with a [bLACK] texture, made from [KNICKERS] that are dropped into [FEVERISHLY] boiling [bOLLOCKS] and then baked.

BALLOON (noun): A [FRISKY] bag that rises in the [TEMPLE] when it is filled with hot [ROOTKIT].

BASEBALL (noun): A game [RAILED] with a bat and a [CANNONBALL] by two teams of nine [sKAGS] each. These two teams play [TENDERLY] in the [sTUMP] and at bat.

• Like 3

Retsnom Kcor

A game [RAILED] with a bat and a [CANNONBALL] by two teams of nine [sKAGS] each. These two teams play [TENDERLY] in the [sTUMP] and at bat.

This has so much potential to end poorly.

I wish to watch.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.