SCP-387 "Living LEGO"

Drill Master

Drill Master

Hey everyone. I was surfing the web, when I came across The SCP Foundation wiki. For those who don't know, The SCP (To Secure, Contain, and Protect) Foundation is a (made up) agency that finds mysterious objects and creatures around the world and contains them for research in an underground facility, each in their own containers. These objects/creatures can either be harmless, passive aggressive, or extremely hostile.

As I was reading, I scrolled down to see SCP-387 "Living LEGO". As I read the story, I thought it was really cool, and would be awesome (to some extent) if this story was IRL.

Here is the link to the story.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-387

I just thought this was share worthy. You may like it, you may not, but I just feel like this is cool, and it's LEGO related. Enjoy. 

Dang. That is really something. This would be so awesome to have at home.

I wonder if it could verbally communicate with humans... That would be awesome.

Dang. That is really something. This would be so awesome to have at home.

I wonder if it could verbally communicate with humans... That would be awesome.

Uuuuh... you know this is all made-up, yes?
  • Like 1

After recently spending 4 hours in my first time on SCP, I suddenly realize what TvTropes is like for other people.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.