Lego Racers 2 not functioning properly

Cloudstrife987

Cloudstrife987

So i have been replaying lego racers 2,And i have come across some strange problems that i can't fix,I think this is happening because i have a really old scratched up CD,heck i had to put MOTHERS scratch remover on the CD to get the game to start up.

gallery_7348_328_41726.png

I remember this guy had a red truck.I did not push it or move it,the game started this way.

gallery_7348_328_3700.png

I think this building should have another part,If not then that lady was put in a strange place.

gallery_7348_328_102753.png

There used to be more houses,also something is wrong with the window textures on the house.

gallery_7348_328_6416.png

This is the construction site,I remember there used to be like 7 trucks but these are the only ones that are there now.

Also i notice that far into the ocean are strange black objects that i can't get to,I don't know what they are but i think they have something to do with installing off a damaged CD.

Also i notice that far into the ocean are strange black objects that i can't get to,I don't know what they are but i think they have something to do with installing off a damaged CD.

If the GAMEDATA file was corrupted the game would not have started up.

I haven't played LR2 recently to compare, so thats really all I can say.

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

Well, you are right about everything in your screenshots (yes half of the building next to the lady is missing). So yes, your game is definitely not working as should. Also, the textures on the houses look REALLY low quality. Is your graphics settings on low? Try putting it higher to see if more things appear.

• Like 1

Cloudstrife987

Well, you are right about everything in your screenshots (yes half of the building next to the lady is missing). So yes, your game is definitely not working as should. Also, the textures on the houses look REALLY low quality. Is your graphics settings on low? Try putting it higher to see if more things appear.

Holy crap it worked! Thank you Xiron

med_gallery_7348_328_1071759.png

Changing the graphics to low settings will make fewer opponents appear in races. I'm not sure if it affects adventure mode, but it affects single races. It's a good way to cheat if you can't stand driving with seven opponents.

• Like 2

LimeKiller

When I was a kid, I always remembered there only being six racers per race. Then all of a sudden two more guys showed up. I must have messed with the graphics options and set them higher or something. I never connected these two things, and I always wondered where the other guys came from. So thanks for letting me finally figure out what happened there (although I really should have been able to figure it out myself)

• 5 months later...

I remember when I was playing on my first laptop, in Beyond the dome, there was a way worse glitch, 1/8th of the time playing, lava surrounded the start. = What The Heck?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.