I never asked for this.

McJobless

I thought this was going to be about the new Deus Ex game being a mobile game.... I was prepared to unleash my rage.

Instead I left this topic laughing my head off.

This is only the beginning sir. :D

• Like 4

On an unrelated note, you should play that video on mute while listening to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvpaAGczRK0

On a RELATED note, I've never had this problem in my life with LI. Probably has something to do with more than one core. 

Thank God I still have my craptop to play these games on. :P

• Like 1

On a RELATED note, I've never had this problem in my life with LI. Probably has something to do with more than one core. Thank God I still have my craptop to play these games on. :P

Um, my laptop has 6, and the desktop has 8, and Island runs perfectly. You've got other issues, clearly. Stop by my office sometime, we'll try to get it working. ;P

Mr. Eight-Three-One

It's like I'm watching the game while it's drunk. Although I don't know if it's as bad as this. Oh who am I kidding, yes it is.

What happens if you go outside anyway?

I didn't test because I got it working again and I've started to film "Rampant Insanity", a video about me playing LEGO Island for the first time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.