• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

RocketRacer123

RocketRacer123

LEGO RACERS AND LEGO RACERS 2 MOD CREATOR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

I'm afraid I'm having a few problems with this mod. When I try and merge the files with my PIECEDB folder, it comes up with this annoying message:

2jHpSRI.png?1

Please can you help.  :S

Rock Monster

I'm afraid I'm having a few problems with this mod. When I try and merge the files with my PIECEDB folder, it comes up with this annoying message:

2jHpSRI.png?1

Please can you help.  :S

Have you tried opening it with the binary file editor? 

lego modding noob

lego modding noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

How can I use the downloaded files? I've never modded any games before. Please help me.

Xiron

This should be able to help you lego modding noob: http://www.rockraide...ego-racers-mod/

• lego modding noob thanked this

lego modding noob

lego modding noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Can You add the unique back pieces? If you look at the back of Pharaoh's Mummy's car, that square should be standing not laying down. Also, Rob-N-Hood's crest is green not white.

kajeuter

kajeuter

Re-Volt for life!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Can You add the unique back pieces? If you look at the back of Pharaoh's Mummy's car, that square should be standing not laying down. Also, Rob-N-Hood's crest is green not white.

I was about to ask the same. For some reason,the player cannot use every piece in the game.

jamesster

jamesster

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,930 posts

I was about to ask the same. For some reason,the player cannot use every piece in the game.

NPC cars are single models that the artists created, optimized and textured by hand. Player cars are assemblies of individual brick models. NPC cars can thus be pretty much anything, while player cars have to be built out of a library of pieces.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Build, Green, Beige