Chima title secret?

Ben24x7

I had a thought one time. I had the idea that the name 'Chima' was actually related to the place China. In China (Japan as well) there is a type of drawing called Manga (some of you already know this (maybe)) and sometimes in manga drawings there are animals that speak or characters which happen to have cat ears.

This made me think, is this why Lego had the minifigures in animal form? Is this why the called it Chima (replacing the 'n')? It is possible anyway. Please post up feedback on this theory.

lol username

... Let me get this straight.

Japan has manga, and manga has catgirls and stuff. Therefore, since China is totally the same thing as Japan, and Chima is like China, LEGO made a theme with furries based on all that.

I'm sorry, but...

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/InsaneTrollLogic

... I can't think of anything else that applies.

What an interesting secret that LEGO hath hidden so stealthily in the title of their newest franchise "Chima"

It is absolutely amazing that one such as you could uncover a secret as cleverly placed as this

You should send LEGO an email and ask them when you'll get your payment for figuring it out

This is like national treasure with LEGOs

What an interesting secret that LEGO hath hidden so stealthily in the title of their newest franchise "Chima"

It is absolutely amazing that one such as you could uncover a secret as cleverly placed as this

You should send LEGO an email and ask them when you'll get your payment for figuring it out

Are you stupid? He's making this up.

Are you stupid? He's making this up.

Dude.

Please.

This is obviously COMPLETELY true

I have no idea how you couldn't believe this guy he's clearly a genius

You're just jealous of how smart he is and how much smarter he is then you because he is a LOT

hahahahaha

In China (Japan as well) there is a type of drawing called Manga

what are you talking about

i'm pretty sure manga is completely japanese

so your entire topic's point was flawed from the start

Are you stupid?

this is the most ironic post of the year

You replied to the wrong person.

You really think I'd quote the wrong person? Really?

• Like 2

Alcom Isst

I had a thought one time. I had the idea that the name 'Chima' was actually related to the place China. In China (Japan as well) there is a type of drawing called Manga (some of you already know this (maybe)) and sometimes in manga drawings there are animals that speak or characters which happen to have cat ears.

This made me think, is this why Lego had the minifigures in animal form? Is this why the called it Chima (replacing the 'n')? It is possible anyway. Please post up feedback on this theory.

So Chima -> Furries -> Japanese Anime -> Japan -> China -> Chima.

ಠ_ಠ