RaiderCraft

Raider Mania

Raider Mania
lol username

I don't remember the specifics, but I'm quite certain I've seen this done here before - like, a full Rock Raiders texture pack.

I don't remember the specifics, but I'm quite certain I've seen this done here before - like, a full Rock Raiders texture pack.

I saw a texture pack for a Rock Raiders themed Minecraft texture here, but I think that he means that the Rock Raiders' textures would look like the Minecraft characters. If that has already been done I will be shocked.

If I interpreted that wrong, Raider Mania, you need to change

1) Change the rock monster to an Iron Golem 2) Change the Rock raiders skin to Steve From Minecraft.

to

'1) Change the Iron golem to a Rock Monster. 2) Change Steve to a Rock Raider.'

O.T.

Stupid internet. It took me fifteen minutes of troubleshooting to post this.

My apologies on indirectly bumping an old topic.

• Like 1

Alcom Isst

1) Change the rock monster to an Iron Golem

2) Change the Rock raiders skin to Steve From Minecraft.

I believe Maider Rania wants to reskin Rock Raiders assets to look like Minecraft assets, not the opposite which has been done.

Drill Master

I just saw a mod for Minecraft that was Rock Raider themed. It had Energy Crystals and.... Gasty? Is that supposed to be Ore? I have no Idea... (Video Link)

I think this would be cool. I will keep checking in on this to see how it is going if you go through with it.

Alcom Isst

So what i'm hearing is that this has been done before?

I'm wondering why your not responding to an apparent miscommunication. :|

So what i'm hearing is that this has been done before?

I remember that 2 people have tried it before. I'm not sure how successful or complete they are though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.