LEGO VeggieTales

lu9

le717 approves

S8cdgmf.png

(sorry for the low resolution of the textures, I might render then better next time)

lol

• Like 2

Uh oh... I am a christian and all but this is kindoff a step too far. Why not try and make them rounder?

Uh oh... I am a christian and all but this is kindoff a step too far. Why not try and make them rounder?

I don't think there's a round piece on LDD that can fit a piece on the top, but I'll look for it.

Car CrazeXVI

WTH is this.

Uh oh... I am a christian and all but this is kindoff a step too far.

How?

EDIT: v Thank you jamesster.

Tauka Usanake

You know, if LEGO runs out of more ideas (or if Veggie Tales ever gets redesigned/reinvented) I would not be surprised by this being a possible set.

Why not try and make them rounder?

If LEGO makes those sets you can be guaranteed that they will make round LEGO blocks.

Ha, VeggieTales was one of my favourite 'kiddie shows'. I'd never considered combining it with LEGO.

What if you replaced the 2x2 bricks with 2x2 round bricks, and applied the decals post-render?

Ha, VeggieTales was one of my favourite 'kiddie shows'. I'd never considered combining it with LEGO.

What if you replaced the 2x2 bricks with 2x2 round bricks, and applied the decals post-render?

and where are those "2x2 round bricks" ?!

...Uh, this one?

lol username

... You're kidding, right? :|

round_bricks.png

@jamesster I know about that one... but I was looking for one... without those things on the bottom, and the cross :|

EDIT: I already tried, but it won't get right if the round brick isn't like I said above. And after all, that brick doesn't have any decal, so it won't work in LDD-to-POVray and nothing :

lol username

If you knew about it, why did you act like you didn't know what it was and where it was located...?

What things at the bottom? The inset bits? Sir, if those weren't there, the brick wouldn't even be able to attach to anything below it normally... And why worry about the Technic cross axle hole in the center? That would be covered up anyway.

You are no match for my cute little French Pea and Rabid Bob!

>gallery_2686_215_234683.png

(or if Veggie Tales ever gets redesigned/reinvented)

What do you mean "if"? It already has, like, for years now. Phil lost the company, WB bought it, out came the TV show, and now the new episodes and Silly Songs are nothing like the originals. They just did the Three Little Pigs, and they did It's a Wonderful Life one Christmas. Nothing is the same about my childhood TV show (same for Thomas, but that is a different subject).

lol username

You are no match for my cute little French Pea and Rabid Bob!

gallery_2686_215_234683.png

If you need me, I'll be changing my pants.

Actually, LEGO wanted to make Veggie Tales, but ran into copyright issues. So, they ending up with this:

gallery_2686_215_124893.png

Was not my idea. Rio asked me to post it for him.

EDIT: What just happened??

• Like 2

nooo dont destroy the lips D:

--

Bah, I'll keep up with my Squarey Veggies.

o/

61PY7op.png

Oh where is my hairbrush

Coming soon in LEGO® VeggieTales Larry's Silly Songs Figures for only $1 each Larry! You will not miss that Silly Offer!!!1!1

haha I draw veggietales better than you, lips717

I was actually going to do Mr. Lunt too but also he doesn't have any decoration... If I could have the parts ID I could make texture for them, but it won't render then...

Uh oh... I am a christian and all but this is kindoff a step too far.

Hi, another Christian here. I think you're completely nuts. Care to explain this sudden belief?

Otherwise, all people should do as indicated in my signature.

where do you get those gifs... O_O

The deepest and darkest of the known galaxy, right after fighting some of the toughest space pirates ever.

Or from Know Your Meme. Whatever floats your boat.

• Like 1

I don't think there's a round piece on LDD that can fit a piece on the top, but I'll look for it.

Actually someone created one and it is now on Lego Cuusoo (I will try and find it).

I'm not sure which post is worse... the first or second :S

As in, lu9'a image, or mine? Yea....

This topic is now officially creepyveggie.

Um, another Christian here too, but how do square LEGO versions of a children's cartoon relate to Christianity and going too far? It's perfectly alright with me. It's more of a slightly creepyveggie version of many of our favorite TV show from our youth.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.