German LRR human comic

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

jamesster

jamesster

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,757 posts

Not sure what to think of Tim = Max. I'm just gonna pull some MOCanon and personally declare "more alternate universe shenanigans".

Although Tim basically steals a good deal of stuff from the worlds he visits, up to and including a briefcase of cash and an entire freaking freight train, just all incidentally and because Ingo is kind of a huge jerk. Maybe Tim/Max becomes a criminal as time goes on just because everyone assumes he's evil, and by the time he is an adult he is still cruising through time, trying to find his way back home, and has become infamous in the LEGO Town time period. That's kind of a fun way to look at it.

I accept this MOCanon.

Also, slightly unrelated, but I remember Sadie once mentioning to me that Frank Madsen (artist of the Jim Spaceborn comics) drew this little catalog comic:

028.jpg

I don't have a chat log, though, so I'm going from memory - take it with a grain of salt until Sadie can confirm.
  • Pereki and ProfessorBrickkeeper thanked this

TalonCard

TalonCard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
I can at least confirm that Sadie told me the same thing.

I like the idea of Max being an alternate future Tim, which would help explain the apparent reboot.

I think, though, that the reboot happened because the strip was being published in new markets, not because the theme actually came out...

It seems crazy that an entire theme was developed based on obscure comic strips that no one remembered. Heck, I was online back when the sets were still in stores and no one mentioned the Timebuster comics...

TC
  • Pereki thanked this

aidenpons

... I get an error when trying to view those links on Page 18? Yesterday it said "THIS IMAGE IS NOT PUBLIC" and now Firefox can't even connect to it, saying "The connection was reset while the page was loading."

(I don't have a Brickshelf account, if that means anything)

noghiri

... I get an error when trying to view those links on Page 18? Yesterday it said "THIS IMAGE IS NOT PUBLIC" and now Firefox can't even connect to it, saying "The connection was reset while the page was loading."

(I don't have a Brickshelf account, if that means anything)

I have the same issue and also don't have a Brickshelf account.

jamesster

jamesster

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,757 posts

The errors mean exactly what they say. The image wasn't approved and public before, and now Brickshelf is down again. Just wait a bit.

• aidenpons thanked this