Weird error at launch

Aegis

Hey guys, whenever I install Lego Racers (1999 version) and try to launch it (with compatibility mode, etc.) I'm greeted with this window:

2Zyzp.png

And when I press OK, the window just closes and nothing happens. I tried messing around with the launch options by setting some of those commands, but nothing changes. Is this some silly mistake I'm overlooking?

Thanks for the help in advance.

I only know this "error" message of situations when you type in wrong commands or when the target is not filled correctly. Try to start Lego Racers directly from the exe.

Fix your shortcut paramaters. This isn't an error, IDK how you even got this...

I don't even have any.

I only know this "error" message of situations when you type in wrong commands or when the target is not filled correctly. Try to start Lego Racers directly from the exe.

That's exactly what I'm doing. When launching directly from the root folder (or from shortcut, same result) I get this popup.

Yes, that box comes up when your Exe parameters are glitched, but you say you don't have any applied.

That's exactly what I'm doing. When launching directly from the root folder (or from shortcut, same result) I get this popup.

Root folder = location of installation, correct?

What did you use to install LEGO Racers? I made an alternate installer, but the no videos option passes the correct parameter (if you used it).

What OS are you running, and what compatibility settings have you tried/used?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.