Tree madness

Wognif

This happened as an experiment earlier today, as I wanted to see if it would crash or not if I replaced flowers and cups with trees.

gallery_7053_299_58922.png

Citizens don't grow on trees, trees grow on citizens!

The Ace Railgun

This is what happens if we let the Infoderpiac take his disease too far.

Well...it's not like I wanted to sleep tonight but...at least it's not an infurderpiac (don't give tracker any ideas...oh crud...he's watching isn't he...)

Alcom Isst

I'm imagining these similar to chest bursting aliens, though they instead pop out of your head, and instantly grow into a parasitic mind-altering palm tree. Victims tend to act normally for a few weeks, until they have a sudden urge to bury themselves standing into fertile soil, never to be seen again.

• Like 2

Addictgamer

I'm imagining these similar to chest bursting aliens, though they instead pop out of your head, and instantly grow into a parasitic mind-altering palm tree. Victims tend to act normally for a few weeks, until they have a sudden urge to bury themselves standing into fertile soil, never to be seen again.

>:|

You stole my little exposition.

Oh well, the main event is still the cupster's.

Haha.

Get it?

The experiment.

The cupster.

Hehehe.

> :|

Haha.

Get it?

The experiment.

The cupster.

Hehehe.

I got some sad news....

The Cupster has Infoderped.

gallery_7053_299_31400.png

• Like 2

The Ace Railgun

> :|

Haha.

Get it?

The experiment.

The cupster.

Hehehe. I got some sad news....

The Cupster has Infoderped.

gallery_7053_299_31400.png

Well at least it isn't two Cupsters one planter...

• 2 weeks later...

Well...it's not like I wanted to sleep tonight but...at least it's not an infurderpiac (don't give tracker any ideas...oh crud...he's watching isn't he...)

Hello. This gave me many ideas involving the dog indirectly. Infodogiac, everyone is a weredog, ect.

I guess we're lucky that dogface.gif is really Stud Lincoln's face, as well as Nubby's face, and not that of  a dog.

I guess we're lucky that dogface.gif is really Stud Lincoln's face, as well as Nubby's face, and not that of  a dog.

That may change soon.

Alcom Isst

That may change soon.

Is that a threat?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.