ATD Forgot to remove something

Car CrazeXVI

Car CrazeXVI

gallery_6011_279_24194.png

Is he a Rock Raider?

gallery_6011_279_28157.png

A pedestal?

I wounder if there are any other things hidden in the ground...

lol username

I wonder if the pedestal is always there, but only moved into position when a race is completed? No idea about the construction NPC though.

Car CrazeXVI

I wonder if the pedestal is always there, but only moved into position when a race is completed? No idea about the construction NPC though.

I've already thought of that. I haven't looked on other worlds (I have a blank save) but it's most likely true.

Fact sphere: Fact: Thats a builder. Not a Rock raider.

Did you know Radium was a Rock Raider? Of course you didn't. No one did. So, therefor, anyone in the LEGO Media series is potentially a Rock Raider.

• 5 months later...

I know this topic is a little old, but I can now explain the builder being there (thanks le717 for directing me here).

All the Sandy Bay racers start off in a special position, $position hidden in the script files. When they are called to a cutscene (e.g. the argument you get in the intro), they are then given the correct position. But because afterwards the racers only appear when their predecessor is complete (e.g. the Fireman won't appear for you to challenge him until the Postman is beaten), they are all hidden off in this random location.

Also, there are separate characters used in race cutscenes (win/lose and challenge ones), so there's a Postman and a Postman2. They can't be used in the island cutscenes but only in the race ones. I think this is part of the reason that the standard characters are hidden rather than anyone else on the island.

• Like 1

All the Sandy Bay racers start off in a special position, $position hidden in the script files. When they are called to a cutscene (e.g. the argument you get in the intro), they are then given the correct position. But because afterwards the racers only appear when their predecessor is complete (e.g. the Fireman won't appear for you to challenge him until the Postman is beaten), they are all hidden off in this random location.

The game doing something like that became more obvious over time, but that doesn't completely explain why there's an unused podium shoved underground, as well as red barriers:

They're on DI, too.

Edit: Oh yeah, the red barriers are used, I just never notice them. Silly me.

Edited by Car CrazeXVI

The game doing something like that became more obvious over time, but that doesn't explain why there's an unused podium shoved underground, as well as red barriers:

gallery_6011_279_53176.pnggallery_6011_279_188683.pnggallery_6011_279_6351.png

They're on DI, too.

Is that not for the same reasons? The podiums would get moved to a certain location for the race cutscenes, then hidden again, rather than creating and 'destroying' them each time. I know there aren't podiums on Sandy Bay, but obviously it could have been a scrapped feature.

The red barriers would again be for similar reasons.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.