LEGO Awesomeness

lol username

I like how he barely even says the word "Lego." Back then it wasn't a part of the common vocabulary, like it has become.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Dazzgracefulmoon

they kind of give me a return to blockland feel with the lighting, so that's why I like them even more

Today I checked my flickr account and saw, that someone added one of my MOCs (a L.M.S. Explorer model) to the favourites.
 I checked, if this user also builds Rock Raiders related stuff and found this:

27488102505_28b6beaf90_b.jpg

There is more in the gallery (including Johnny Thunder related stuff: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137737549@N04/ )

I don't know how I never noticed this fig from 2001 Creator.

cre002.png

Specifically, his torso. He's the Johnny Thunder of the Jack Stone universe, I guess. His name is Jake. So... Jake Thunder?

wait. jake thunder. oh no

Honestly there are enough weird Johnny Thunder variations and homages at this point that collating them all into one place might be a good idea

• Like 3

ProfessorBrickkeeper
33 minutes ago, Pereki said:

Honestly there are enough weird Johnny Thunder variations and homages at this point that collating them all into one place might be a good idea

"good idea"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.