LEGO Awesomeness

lol username

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ So much awesomeness. And that water fall... How did he keep them together? Unless they're just stuck to the rock and it appears as though they're further out.

I just wish there were one or two more caverns inside the rock.

• 2 months later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ObE4_nMCjE

Super Awesome Micro Project Factoids:

- The engine is made from standard Lego pieces and runs on air!

- The engine has four orbital engines and a total of 256 pistons.

- More than 500,000 LEGO pieces.

- Top speed around 20-30km (We drive it slow as are scared of giant lego explosion)

- Built in Romania and shipped to a secret location in Melbourne.

- It's a Hot Rod design, mainly because hot rods are cool.

• Like 6

ProfessorBrickkeeper

/ I saw that earlier and my jaw dropped. The fact that they built a life size car out if LEGO is amazing not to mention the fact that it actually runs... On air. Wow.

• Like 2

ERROR E2509: Detected numeric overflow in function int awesomenessscale() when trying to assess the awesomenessvalue to creation life sized LEGO car powered by air.

That car is unbelievable. The rims are the best part :P It probably took a bit of time to make, around an year maybe?

This topic is probably one of the most interesting in the forums. I guess I'll stick around here. :D

That car is unbelievable. The rims are the best part :P It probably took a bit of time to make, around an year maybe?

This topic is probably one of the most interesting in the forums. I guess I'll stick around here. :D

Actually it took precisely 1 year, 2 months, 3 days, 4 hours, 5 minutes and 6 seconds.

Yeah, there's some pretty awesome stuff in this topic (hence the name). :D I don't often look around for awesome LEGO creations though so I haven't really added anything myself.

EDIT: -DoNe-, if you're reading this, you're on the first page.

Actually it took precisely 1 year, 2 months, 3 days, 4 hours, 5 minutes and 6 seconds.

12345 that sounds fake to me :P

I don't often look around for awesome LEGO creations though so I haven't really added anything myself.

Same here. Actually it's a long time I haven't seen amazing LEGO creations. Also, it's a long time I haven't created something with LEGO. I guess I'll get banned now

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/ 200,000 Bricks. An achievement of gargantuan proportions. I bow before the might of the artificer who endowed this gift upon the world. It really is so beautiful. *sniff*

All that detail... It's so beautiful... Then I think about how much money was spent on all those Lego bricks and then I start to feel woozy.

iZodHyE.jpg

Someone cosplayed as the Infomaniac. I can't seem to find the actual source though, so I linked to a Tumblr reblog.

• Like 8

iZodHyE.jpg

Someone cosplayed as the Infomaniac. I can't seem to find the actual source though, so I linked to a Tumblr reblog.

SUCH AWESOMENESS... :D

Rivendell' target='_blank'>Rivendell

200,000 Bricks. An achievement of gargantuan proportions. I bow before the might of the artificer who endowed this gift upon the world. It really is so beautiful. *sniff*

*leaps off chair, hits the roof, rolls around the floor still with a :D smile on his face*.

No really, that is freaking AWESOME.

*slowly falls backward off chair*

• 3 weeks later...
RobExplorien

I can't believe it. My two favorite things, domino building and LEGO System, combined! Stumbled upon this again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IFv413Ro3I&t=24m22s

Skip to 24:22 for what I mean. Also at beginning, classic 80's dutch TV intro.

Back in 1988 when 30 students from three technical universities from Holland worked together on a massive domino project to beat the domino toppling record at that time. The theme was "Europe in Domino", and there were 1.500.000 dominoes set up, of which 1.382.101 toppled, a world record. In the video (when skipped to said time) the dominoes are in 'Denmark', with LEGO making an appearance (project Spaceland). The Futuron monorail is activated by the dominoes, going up the hill but promptly stops just before reaching the dominoes to topple next. No worries, a so called 'aorta' keeps running around the projects to ensure toppling subsequent projects if the previous fails to do so. Ironically, Blacktron elements are enclosed by the Futuron base.

Fun thing is that one of the students who worked on this formed Weijers Domino Productions in 1989, the company which would later be known for creating the event Domino Day, first held in 1998.

EDIT: Just noticed that other objects like boats (see 39:33 for example), the Eiffel tower (see 45:25) and a motorized arm (see 46:17) are also made out of LEGO bricks.

My scanners detected plenty of Rock Raiders influence when watching this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epzj1mWgJPg

EDIT:

LEGO McKayla Maroney is Not Impressed>7814732804_fd94e13aea_b.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.