LEGO Awesomeness

lol username

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
lol username

Ooh, those Life on Mars models - I remember seeing some brickshelf galleries of those models back around 2007-ish, loved 'em:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5752

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5870

11drivein.jpg

13lifeonmars.jpg

07martianmechas.jpg

house.jpg

Also:

There's a LEGO Racers segment that begins around 8:20 that's pretty neat.

These are just a few of the many Brickfilms I enjoyed watching as a kid:

There was also one more video I really wanted to share; it involved a shapeshifting Stingray Alien infiltrating a base and fighting the personnel. It was pretty cool from what I remember, but the camera quality wasn't great since it was created in 2001. I know it was on YouTube in 2008, but I can't seem to find it now... :(

lol username

Ooh, you reminded me of something like that, though it's a 3D animation and not stop-motion:

• Like 2

^ I've been trying to find that one again for a long time; thank you @Terrev!

Another classic Brickfilm. It is interesting to see how someone made Indy before the official LEGO theme. The ending is also a surprise.

It is really unfortunate that the video is muted, though -.-

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is the music at the beginning just generic "pizza music," or are they directly taking it from Legoland/LI2

Dazzgracefulmoon

seeing how generic the pizza music was in LI2/legoland I'd just imagine it's a coincidence, really.

mumboking
8 minutes ago, Pereki said:

Is the music at the beginning just generic "pizza music," or are they directly taking it from Legoland/LI2

Maybe something based on this?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chromecrusher said:

I hope JadeBenn sees this and finally admits that Life on Mars is better then Mars Mission

I will always prefer LOM for its sets and characters, but I can still enjoy MM's storyline too. Just because these builds are neat doesn't mean his opinion needs to change.

EDIT: the GTA Brickfilm I posted earlier has its own fake cover!

brickflick_shirtback.png

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.