Seeing the backdrop through bubble explosions?

Lair

racing08.png

Can someone explain what's going on here? Does it make all the models behind it invisible, or is it a reflection, or...?

Fluffy Cupcake

I can see the bridge (which is a 'model' I believe)Edit: Nvm, the bridge would probably be one whole model, so it being in front prevents the disapearness, though the checkpoint is still there, so most likely a reflection. Unless you were talking about the more distance objects.

BobaFett2

Time is frozen behind you...if the wall catches you, you're frozen in time, like in that one movie.

RobExplorien

Is that... the Sandy Bay beach in the reflection?

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought you were on Xalax. I don't know why I thought you were there.

• 3 weeks later...

Time is frozen behind you...if the wall catches you, you're frozen in time, like in that one movie.

But that's workman Fred in the shot. I guess a digger will never win a race.

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought you were on Xalax. I don't know why I thought you were there.

It is Sandy Bay in the reflection. That may be the way the textures were made.

The thunder bubble powerup creates an explosion when used. It grabs the sky texture and overlays it on top of the explosion to make it look more interesting. I'm pretty sure that's what's happening.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I thought he was at Xalax too for some reason

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.