The truth about Papa

Lair

BTW, Lair, this is the next picture:

arm.png

The world must never know.

(this reminded me of an old youtube poop idea I had involving Papa. Yes it's as weird as this picture might make you think it is)

Once day on LEGO Island, Nick Brick was out on his regular patrol. As he passed through the pizzeria, he remembered he had not eaten since the night before (and Nick gets very mean when he has not eaten). So, he ordered a pizza from Papa, took him for his word that it smelled really good, and sat down at the table to eat. Just as Nick was about to take his first bite, a giant mod suddenly came out from nowhere, making lots of noise, lots of "ARE YOU READY TO LE" and "SQWACK!" being shouted everywhere, Return and Enter dropping people, and Pollywanna eating Ol' Pup Dog. All this racket was driving Nick up a wall, since he cannot cope well when the Brickster is insulting him, much less all this. Meanwhile, Papa was in the kitchen making pizzas as fast as he could, thinking he might be able to calm down this crowd with food. He looked out the window, and saw Nick, terrified, clinging to the umbrella. Walking over, Papa begins to sing the Italian Opera It'll Be Alright to Nick. This threw Nick into even more chaos, and he ran away in terror.

A few hours later, once everyone was gone, Papa glanced out the window at the table. There, attached to the umbrella, was Nick's arm. He had been holding onto the umbrella so tight that when he fled, his arm popped off rather them him letting go. As Papa looked upon this scene, he sighed and thought to himself "I never knew pizza could make Nick act that way."

• Like 2

Addictgamer

*tears roll down cheek*

*audience stands up, stamps their feet, and claps hard*

Bravo! Bravo! It is such a beautiful, touching story!

Addictgamer

It sounds like it's not imagining knees anymore.

Uh...What do you mean by "not imaging knees anymore"?

It sounds like it's not imagining knees anymore.

Now it is imagining hands

LimeKiller

I believe he's referring to the line where Papa says "I can feel it in my knees" (or something similar to that) and Mama responds with "You're just imagining those knees!"

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.