The pizza will live

Lair

someone_save_that_pizza.png

I don't trust the LEGO Island hospital, at all. For starters, Doctor Clickitt always goes on about how it's insulting to suggest he needs any practice, and keeps asking for a golf course. And then there are these two baffoons. They're always tripping over their own and each others feet and getting completely lost and confused (can't go without the shark!). And here, this PIZZA, A NON-LIVING THING MEANT FOR CONSUMPTION, IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE EXPLODING MAN.

Arthuriel

How can you dare to question the importance of the allmighty pizza?

Besides: Even people with a bad eyesight will see, that the man clearly fakes his explosion, because he wants to get attention (forever alone and other problems in the social stucture of lego island etc.).

Arthuriel

I meant the next topic (have forgot "next").

Ah, what ever:

Go, pizza, get cold! Nobody likes you either!

Addictgamer

And here, this PIZZA, A NON-LIVING THING MEANT FOR CONSUMPTION, IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE EXPLODING MAN.

I think the pizza is the exploding man's cure, actually.

• 2 weeks later...

That guy is so happy to see his pizza will live, he literally exploded with joy. Amen.

Won't he eat it and "kill" it anyway? Or is the pizza his pet? Is the island really this insane?

That guy is so happy to see his pizza will live, he literally exploded with joy. Amen.

Won't he eat it and "kill" it anyway? Or is the pizza his pet? Is the island really this insane?

What if they were acting as a delivery service because Pepper keeps f****ing around looking and hitting everything?

• 3 weeks later...

What if they were acting as a delivery service because Pepper keeps f****ing around looking and hitting everything?

I'm pretty sure they're worse. Not as bad as the Brickster though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.