Height: The same as everyone else?

Lair

He was put into the taffy pulling machine by midgets since the wanted poster was printed.

Points for anyone who get's the (original) reference.

He was put into the taffy pulling machine by midgets since the wanted poster was printed.

What do you mean 'original?' was there more than one reference?

Anyway this would be a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory reference, yes?

Technically, yes, this would be a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory reference, but it is not the original reference (someone will pounce on it now).

Technically, yes, this would be a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory reference, but it is not the original reference (someone will pounce on it now).

tumblr_m4z4njWFvr1rsgc05o2_500_thumb.gif

I know. But once you watch the original movie, then the "remake" (it really is a remake of Willy Wonka), the new one pales in comparison. If you ever get to watch the original, do it. Then come thank me afterwards. ;P

I know. But once you watch the original movie, then the "remake", the new one pales in comparison. If you ever get to watch the original, do it. Then come thank me afterwards. ;P

Neither Fushigisaur nor I said anything about the new movie? We were and still are talking about the book that Willy Wonka was based off of.

(it really is a remake of Willy Wonka)

No, it isn't. It's based off of Dahl's book, just like the '71 movie you're talking about.

I know. But once you watch the original movie, then the "remake", the new one pales in comparison. If you ever get to watch the original, do it. Then come thank me afterwards. ;P

Neither Fushigisaur nor I said anything about the new movie? We were and still are talking about the book that Willy Wonka was based off of.

>(it really is a remake of Willy Wonka)

No, it isn't. It's based off of Dahl's book, just like the '71 movie you're talking about.

When I said

I was referring to Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory the movie, not the book, or the 2005 movie.

Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You think that guy plays Basketball? I want him on my Basketball team.

2253391_f260.jpg

:D

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT HIS SMILE. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.