IXS at 1036 FPS

le717

gallery_2686_215_42306.png

1036 FPS on an Intel Integrated GPU.

gallery_2686_215_32562.png

How much faster would it go on my nVidia GPU? The world will soon know...

Car CrazeXVI

How does it even run? Any crashes? Is every key the skateboard key? Is getting a Sea License impossible? (I need to upload a screenie of that...)

How does it even run? Any crashes? Is every key the skateboard key? Is getting a Sea License impossible? (I need to upload a screenie of that...)

Runs perfectly! No crashes yet... take that back. Crashed on the first cutscene when using the CD. I quickly followed Cyrem's tut on how to run it without the CD, been fine. One other crash, but I'm pretty sure what I was doing caused that one, not itself. Nope. You mean they key that pulls the skateboard out? Nope, just Left Control. Sea License? No idea. I've been exploring, and have yet to get into the story.

lol username

lol the first screenshot

I'd recommend going into the options and bumping up the resolution, no need to keep it so low.

lol the first screenshot

I'd recommend going into the options and bumping up the resolution, no need to keep it so low.

Face wall. :P

I did, all the way to 1280x1024, and I tell it to save changes, but it always kicks back to 480p. It saves my controls config, but never my resolution. :/

lol username

I did, all the way to 1280x1024, and I tell it to save changes, but it always kicks back to 480p. It saves my controls config, but never my resolution. :/

Can your monitor even handle that resolution? The game lets you select resolutions beyond the capabilities of the monitor, and if you choose something too high it just does that. Try something slightly lower.

Can your monitor even handle that resolution? The game lets you select resolutions beyond the capabilities of the monitor, and if you choose something too high it just does that. Try something slightly lower.

1024x768, the second highest option. It works on that. But according to Windows, that is the lowest supported resolution, while my native is 1366x768. Sigh, whatever. More and more, QRes is coming in handy.

lol username

stop making me angry that other people can run this when I can't

Hm... PS2 version then? You can get it for like $10 on eBay.

But I like to use PC...

Well also I can't record PS2 unless I use an emulator and I don't know how reliable it would be, or I try to find some cheap capture card hardware but I don't know how good it would be. Then again I haven't used my PS2 in months and I'd like to again...

Fluffy Cupcake

Hm... PS2 version then? You can get it for like $10 on eBay.

And I suppose the ones that don't have a PS2 can just fork out $110s? Yeah, not the best solution.

While I did "like" that, it can't really be helped some can run it and others can't.

lol username

And I suppose the ones that don't have a PS2 can just fork out $110s? Yeah, not the best solution.

lolwut? I said that specifically because I knew Lair already had a PS2, and even then, you can get a used PS2 for $30 on eBay, and probably cheaper on craigslist.
  • Like 2

Fluffy Cupcake

lolwut? I said that specifically because I knew Lair already had a PS2, and even then, you can get a used PS2 for $30 on eBay, and probably cheaper on craigslist.

I figured that was the reason why. But I decided to respond to it anyway.

You totally sure your GPU didn't start to disintegrate when you achieved the equivalent of light-speed for computers?

The speed was so fast, it caused Pepper to topple over in the first image.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

>gallery_2686_215_42306.png

1036 FPS on an Intel Integrated GPU.

>gallery_2686_215_32562.png

How much faster would it go on my nVidia GPU? The world will soon know...

Theres no picture.

Theres no picture.

Click them. The pictures do exist. It seems the embedded images are linked from an old domain.

Here's the images, using the updated link.

>gallery_2686_215_42306.png

>gallery_2686_215_32562.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.