LEGO Racers Soundtrack

le717

A while back, Xiron recorded and released a complete soundtrack for LEGO Racers, much better than MrEightThreeOne's recordings years ago. However, it was buried in a different topic, in a completely different forum section! So I created this topic to provide a clear download location for the music. Later (as in later on this this topic) updated Xiron's download, adding a few tracks from the N64 port.

Download Xiron's recordings of the LEGO Racers Soundtrack.

Download Lair's updated recordings of the LEGO Racers Soundtrack!

100% GBC music free guarantee

Edited by le717
  • Like 3

Hopefully Xiron won't mind this.

Xiron doesn't own this music.

I meant, hopefully he doesn't mind me making this topic.

Fluffy Cupcake

Of course I don't own the music, but I am the one who did the recording, so by my work they are avaliable.

Also, how would it need improving? It's not like anything is cut off, and they were recorded in best possible quality.

Also, how would it need improving? It's not like anything is cut off, and they were recorded in best possible quality.

If I'm remember they weren't rendered in the best possible quality. They were kind of fuzzy sounding, I think? Or maybe I just had cheesy headphones when I heard them? I honestly don't remember any more.

Michal James

Music lyrics and the LEGO Racers Soundtrack is good and impressive. I enjoyed the whole track without any disturbance and distortion.

RobExplorien

Music lyrics and the LEGO Racers Soundtrack is good and impressive.

Eh, what? Lyrics in the LEGO Racers music? I would imagine it'd sound goofy if somebody sang along with those tunes.

Olivus Prime

Music lyrics and the LEGO Racers Soundtrack is good and impressive.

Eh, what? Lyrics in the LEGO Racers music? I would imagine it'd sound goofy if somebody sang along with those tunes.

The totally-official lyrics consist of you singing the word "LEGO" to the tune of the game's music. It's very deep listening.

• Like 3

Okay I just took a listen to them again. The quality could use improvement potentially, but I can't really find any fuzz that's noticeable (one time and I'm not sure if it really is) so in the end it does sound okay (as okay as this music can sound). It wasn't done in the best possible quality, no, but neither were the original music tracks. That's the least of their problems, though.

The lack of track numbers bothers me, though.

EDIT: there's also a track from the N64 version you don't have, excuse me as I compile a new one

!!!BIG UPDATE!!!

validates double posting EXCEPT WHEN NULL AND VOID

So I updated Xiron's download. Three tracks from the N64 version have been added, and all the album info has been fixed (it was very broken) and sorted (50 tracks total!) so it's not much of a change but IT CAN BE YOURS TODAY FOR FREE plus shipping and handling

DOWNLOAD!

!!!BIG UPDATE!!!

validates double posting EXCEPT WHEN NULL AND VOID

So I updated Xiron's download. Three tracks from the N64 version have been added, and all the album info has been fixed (it was very broken) and sorted (50 tracks total!) so it's not much of a change but IT CAN BE YOURS TODAY FOR FREE plus shipping and handling

DOWNLOAD!

What is the album art? I thought he updated it to use this pretty version, but I guess it broke when he did.

What? No GBC? You mean you dislike this somewhat country theme song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkP1YdtIwjE

or this kinda cool Build music?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQPGqONJ484

O.T.

I need to buy the GBC port and LP it

What is the album art? I thought he updated it to use this pretty version, but I guess it broke when he did.

isn't it that? folder.jpg and cover.jpg are that thing you linked to aren't they?

isn't it that? folder.jpg and cover.jpg are that thing you linked to aren't they?

Yes indeed they are!

Mr. Eight-Three-One

Personally, I can't stand the GBC conversion's music. It may not help that the game is terrible in general (heck, I'd go so far to call it So Bad It's Horrible), but it sounds like they put the music into an 8-bit blender and this was the result. Maybe it's just me though...

• Like 2

Maybe it's just me though...

I'm pretty sure it's everyone.

Why does it say "Only for GameBoy Color" in the album art covers?

because it is what it says. they recognized that the GBC version was so different it was terrible and a totally separate game.

• Like 3

lol username

Personally, I can't stand the GBC conversion's music. It may not help that the game is terrible in general (heck, I'd go so far to call it So Bad It's Horrible), but it sounds like they put the music into an 8-bit blender and this was the result. Maybe it's just me though...

I can't stand the GBC LR1 music either, and I typically love chiptune type stuff (I'm actually listening to this while posting this message, heh).
  • Like 1

I can't stand the GBC LR1 music either

can we just say that all of the LEGO GBC music is terrible

and all the GBC LEGO games too

can we just say that all of the LEGO GBC music is terrible

You'd all go on the offensive with torches and forks if I started to speak my mind out about what I think of all the LEGO video game music...

Still, nice grabs.

• 2 weeks later...

You'd all go on the offensive with torches and forks if I started to speak my mind out about what I think of all the LEGO video game music...

All of it? :smug:

All of it? :smug:

ALL of it. The fire from your torches would be enough to bring down this entire subcategory.

ALL of it. The fire from your torches would be enough to bring down this entire subcategory.

Then I'm fairly certain you haven't seen or heard quite a few games.

Then I'm fairly certain you haven't seen or heard quite a few games.

You're right. But I'll go find the soundtracks on YouTube and then we can go to war over it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.