LEGO Movie Maker app

Brickulator

Brickulator

A couple of days ago I stumbled upon an official LEGO Movie Maker app from TLG on the ios app store. It's been out for over a year so everyone might already know about it :P

I'm sure there's plenty of stop-motion apps out there but it's nice to have an official LEGO one. It's nothing fancy, there's just a couple of very basic effects and onion skinning. But it's free so why not? :) I guess this is the evolution of the old Studios software. I had a lot of fun with that back in the day so it's nice to see TLG are still supporting brickfilms. 

I used the app on my phone to make this terrible little test video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnDptk_tGb4

There is a little bit of post production in there but you get the idea ;)

That's a great, funny video you've made there :)

I hadn't heard about this app, just another one that makes me wonder why I have an Android phone rather than an Apple one.

Just watched your video, it's funny. Only thing I would have done different: added the last (two?) notes on the last song. Other than that, I like it!

I like that video, nicely done with the LR sounds.

Agreed.

Brickulator

Just watched your video, it's funny. Only thing I would have done different: added the last (two?) notes on the last song. Other than that, I like it!

I had it like that originally but it seemed to go on a bit long so I cut it out. Afterwards I realised it sounded weird, after years and years of hearing that music in full it doesn't sound right to end where it does :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.