Tauka Usanake

LOC List of in-game tricks, secrets, and easter eggs

Alcom Isst

I cannot belive you at all. You may have cheated.

You didn't try making Super Station Master again to recheck if you are right?

• Like 1

Terrev

Are you seriously implying that I would somehow "cheat" to show something that, if it had actually been a "cheat", could have been easily disproved by anybody else? That would be an incredibly stupid thing to do. Yet here you are refusing to believe something multiple people have said and one actually shown with a screenshot, yet you're claiming they're all lying, without you even testing it for yourself.

Wow.

Edit: Here's a video I recorded to show you, as apparently you don't want to test it for yourself:

• Like 4

McJobless

This site has been running for 4-5 years. There are members here across all age groups, with thousands of posts and hundreds of likes under their belts. We have collectively worked together to solve some of the toughest modding challenges for these classic games. We are universally recognised as THE website for classic LEGO games.

If we say something is a certain way, chances are we speak the truth. If you can provide evidence against us, then you're welcome to challenge us, but without the evidence, you need to learn to have respect for the people who are responsible for this site being what it is.

• Like 5

LEGOPerry

Nothing

Edited by LEGOPerry

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

• Preview Post