Welcome Guest!

Did you know you that by registering, you can gain access to new special powers? You’ll be able to reply to Topics, create your own Topics, talk in our Chatbox, message members, manage your profile, access extra content and much more! Best of all, this message & ads will vanish!

Tauka Usanake

List of in-game tricks, secrets, and easter eggs

30 posts in this topic

I cannot belive you at all. You may have cheated.

You didn't try making Super Station Master again to recheck if you are right?

1 person likes this

Are you seriously implying that I would somehow "cheat" to show something that, if it had actually been a "cheat", could have been easily disproved by anybody else? That would be an incredibly stupid thing to do. Yet here you are refusing to believe something multiple people have said and one actually shown with a screenshot, yet you're claiming they're all lying, without you even testing it for yourself.

Wow.

Edit: Here's a video I recorded to show you, as apparently you don't want to test it for yourself:

4 people like this

Not... TRUE! I am seriously thinking about taking my media somewhere else!

Please login or register to see this link.

2 people like this

This site has been running for 4-5 years. There are members here across all age groups, with thousands of posts and hundreds of likes under their belts. We have collectively worked together to solve some of the toughest modding challenges for these classic games. We are universally recognised as THE website for classic LEGO games.

If we say something is a certain way, chances are we speak the truth. If you can provide evidence against us, then you're welcome to challenge us, but without the evidence, you need to learn to have respect for the people who are responsible for this site being what it is.

5 people like this

Nothing

Edited by LEGOPerry