The Brickster Is A Movable Charater

Mr. Skeltal

Mr. Skeltal

You might be getting 290FPS, but it looks like you recorded it on a 0.5MP potato.

Thats because the video quality i converted to is not that great.

Mr. Skeltal

This Video Proves The Brickster Is A Movable Charater.

...Which everyone already knows due to lair...

well i went to the infomaniacs classroom so i could watch the video but it said it was private.

Car CrazeXVI

well i went to the infomaniacs classroom so i could watch the video but it said it was private.

I know Lair has sent me screenshots of the Brickster roaming the island before, but I'm not sure it's ever been figured out how specifically it's triggered.

The last time I did it was when experimenting with V+A. The whole game corrupted and everyone on the island froze, and when I clicked on them they unfroze and the Brickster began walking around. As soon as I went to the jail and he appeared in it, however, I was unable to make him walk and any attempts at doing so led to him playing basketball with his head in the middle of the street. So I'm not sure EXACTLY how it happens, but I know you basically have to make him glitch up. Usually I just get baskethead. No idea about the helicopter.

Mr. Skeltal

I know Lair has sent me screenshots of the Brickster roaming the island before, but I'm not sure it's ever been figured out how specifically it's triggered.

The last time I did it was when experimenting with V+A. The whole game corrupted and everyone on the island froze, and when I clicked on them they unfroze and the Brickster began walking around. As soon as I went to the jail and he appeared in it, however, I was unable to make him walk and any attempts at doing so led to him playing basketball with his head in the middle of the street. So I'm not sure EXACTLY how it happens, but I know you basically have to make him glitch up. Usually I just get baskethead. No idea about the helicopter.

The thing i did is that i summoned him by using the + and - keys and then i clicked on the frozen brickster and he started moving. :axle:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.