Citizens walk on water

Wognif

kwUAU9K.png

Sgdk1vU.png

To do this: V+A then get on a car or bike or something, then get off when the interaction sequence is at the ocean.

You will then be able to walk on the water whenever, and (almost) everyone else on the island would start walking on the water as well.

Ah, Lego Island, an infinite source for crazy youtube videos with inhabitants, who can walk on water.

Looks like a normal day over there.

LEGO Island: Where the inhabitants wear flowers and gravity is ignored    it's basically just like being on drugs.

• Like 1

lol username

You can actually do this without debug mode, and can get them to walk around at the level of the helicopter too. I have a video of it I recorded somewhere, showing how to do it, but it's pretty low quality... I'll see if I can re-do it. All you need to do is click on the helicopter while in the jet ski.

You can actually do this without debug mode, and can get them to walk around at the level of the helicopter too. I have a video of it I recorded somewhere, showing how to do it, but it's pretty low quality... I'll see if I can re-do it. All you need to do is click on the helicopter while in the jet ski.

I did the helicopter way once, but the jet ski wasn't involved......

That was a long time ago, so I forgot how to do it using only the helicopter.

Edit: I just did your method, and that works.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.