LEGO Wants Feedback!

STUDZ

Well, LEGO has decided to do a quarterly survey that focuses on the fanbase. This is a welcome surprise. The survey asks for feedback on our personal LEGO hobbies and stuff like that, so it's worth checking out!

Anyway, feel free to post your feedback here. This will be going on until APRIL 18 so be sure to fill this out quickly, if at all.

So yeah... Nothing much else to say other than that.

Sources:  http://fluidsurveys.com/surveys/david-cooperman/lego-fan-quarterly-survey-q1-2013/?l=en 

lol username

Well, LEGO has decided to do a quarterly survey that focuses on the fanbase. This is a welcome surprise.

It's not exactly a surprise considering it's a quarterly survey that they've been doing on a strict schedule for a long time now... :P

Anyway, Eurobricks has links to the survey in other languages here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=81216

• Like 2

Must complete survey. However, must go to sleep. Been up since 6AM, is now 11PM. Too tired to fill out, If filled out now, would be a complete mess, and not accurately reflect my interests in LEGO.

In the past 3 months, how much value did you receive for the price you paid for LEGO products?

I hate questions like this :|

There's no "I have't bought any LEGO products" answer.

In the past 3 months, how much value did you receive for the price you paid for LEGO products?

I hate questions like this :|There's no "I have't bought any LEGO products" answer. That's the main reason I haven't filled this out yet. My most recent "purchase" is one set as a gift back at Christmas, and so many of the questions relate to your spending habits. Frugal people are apparently SOL here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.