More Screenshots of Laval's Journey and The Chase Begins

lol username

lol username

We've had some screenshots of LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey for a while now, but they're really just images of the characters in the game engine, without showing any actual gameplay. The game's description was also somewhat vague, promising 15 levels and... Nothing else, really.

Today, we finally got some screenshots of the game in action. Well, the 3DS and PS Vita versions anyway, we still have no idea what the DS version might look like.

Do these screenshots show anything new and exciting? Is this game finally breaking out of the mold TT Games loves so much? Is this more than just "LEGO TT Handheld Game: Furry Edition"?

Meh.

Well, if Chima isn't your thing, and you really want a new LEGO game for the 3DS, there's always LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins coming out later this month. It's nowhere near its Wii U counterpart in scale (It has 70 characters and 50 vehicles, compared to the Wii U game's 290 characters and 110 vehicles, plus the city has been downsized due to technical limitations), but it does offer gameplay similar to the main game.

Sources: Capsule Computers
Official Nintendo Magazine

@Chima game:

Ah, the generic collect-1x1-round-stone-thingy, which is the main cornerstone of the TT Empire. That's so... *must supress sarcastic comment*.

But wait, torn apart lego minifigures? This has to be the best the lego game ever... ...NOT.

lol username

As the topic being submitted as I was typing the title due to me accidentally hitting the enter key, I was kind of rushing to edit some content into the post so it wasn't blank - it's complete now, with a link to new screenshots for LCU's 3DS prequel as well.

I like how his sword is longer than he is tall.
Oh, wait, this is where I should be saying that this is LEGO Star Wars 19. Insert comment here.

The Ace Railgun

I like how his sword is longer than he is tall.

Oh, wait, this is where I should be saying that this is LEGO Star Wars 19. Insert comment here.

Oh I don't know the sword I use is longer than I am tall and it's not that bad... and this should be "This is Lego Star Wars attack of the longer then body swords"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.