A flying car

Wognif

While playing Lego Creator yesterday, I created a flying car.

It has four wings, and the windshield is also the door.

The images are in the spoilers below, due to there being several of them.

Spoiler

JfuYaco.png

Yes, that's Red Greenbase driving.

Spoiler

hK4whMs.png

Spoiler

RmidIAT.png

Spoiler

The wings can move separately from each other.

LQ0Sq2T.png

• Like 2

The fact that you were able to build ANYTHING within LEGO Creator proves that you're very patient...

Or very lucky to build something on it. From my brief experience of Creator, I couldn't build anything without constant glitches and stuff. But still... this precursor to LDD was OK for its time.

• Like 1

The fact that you were able to build ANYTHING within LEGO Creator proves that you're very patient...

Or very lucky to build something on it. From my brief experience of Creator, I couldn't build anything without constant glitches and stuff. But still... this precursor to LDD was OK for its time.

I tend to encounter a lot of glitches if I have too many bricks placed in a world....

That's my only problem with Creator.

This is very good, especially since it was built in LEGO Creator.
I should screenshot all my Creator things. Is there an easier way to snapshot them than printscreen into paint or something?

This is very good, especially since it was built in LEGO Creator.

I should screenshot all my Creator things. Is there an easier way to snapshot them than printscreen into paint or something?

The only way I could think of doing that is printscreen into paint, so no....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.