Hi Everybody/pony!

QuirkyKirk

Hey! I'm QuirkyKirk, I've just registered after being "That guy who browses the site and then decides to register so he can share some info that about a copy of Lego Racers that nobody seems to know about." I've already made a topic about it. Check it out if you're interested!

Hello there! Let me be the first to welcome you to our crazy little community! I hope that you will contribute to the discussions of this forum beyond your initial topic. :) We've got lots of different interests going on here.

Fluffy Cupcake

Hello QuirkyKirk, welcome to RRU!

As much as a FiM fan I am, I'm going to give a warning to not post pony content outside the off topic section. As not everyone here approves of it (, and that fact that it is mentioned in the rules not to be posted elsewhere...).

Welcome to RRU! don't loose your pants! Also don't annoy the guard dogs!

DO NOT take my job.

Welcome, comrade, to Rock Pants United. You are to wear your pants at all times, and you will be responsible for keeping them in good condition. Failure to meet these requirements will lead to termination.

You will also be terminated if I see "pony" anywhere outside the mandated pony topic. Thank you.

Hello! Be sure to select our big blue brick book

I think I forgot to tell you: we have one of those somewhere. I think it got lost in the Sandy Bay flood of 2012.

Welcome to RRU! It's nice to see a new face every now and then.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.