ValuSoft Lego Racers (and others)

QuirkyKirk

So, I have a ValuSoft Pack containing Lego Island, Lego Island 2, Lego Racers, and Lego Racers 2. Right now I'm posting info about the Racers in it, as it matches up with different parts of our descriptions. The game itself is the 2001 release, as it runs without the disc, and needs a compressed LEGO.JAM. However, it contains a FULL COLOR 36 PAGE .PDF MANUAL :o . If I'm correct the 2001 release had a one page, black and white .pdf manual. I'll post some scans If you want.

I'm expecting responses of "DO WANT", due to my experiences with Sonic Retro liking to rip apart roms and document every single bit of info they can find.

Edit 1: There's also this in the manual.

L5kspKG.png?1

• Like 1

lol username

If I'm correct the 2001 release had a one page, black and white .pdf manual. I'll post some scans If you want.

My 2001 version has the full manual like yours.

Oh, it does? Still, other oddities (or at least to me) are that the LR2 Manual refers to a DualShock 2 controller, and on the back of the box, the descriptions of LR1 and 2 are swapped. I meant scans of the box, and pictures of the discs, for completeness sake.

lol username

Yeah, sounds like we've both got the 2007 TT Games re-release (which does say ValuSoft on the back, as well as Focus), though I got LR1 and LR2 in a two-pack separate from the LI1 and LI2 two-pack (which I later gave to a friend as I already owned both LI1 and LI2 anyway). I've seen the four-pack before but never bothered as the contents are the same as the two two-packs. Nothing really new here.

Oh, I'll upload my pics of the box anyways, again for completeness sake. It seems like a good thing to do... Though, I apologize, my "recording equipment" is a Nintendo 3DS, your iPhone 4 looks like it's in 1080p compared to the quality on my 3DS.

Front

SKI1L3t.jpg

Back

4IlzZ7u.jpg

liking to rip apart roms and document every single bit of info they can find.

Our (very WIP) wiki shows signs of something similar 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.