Bionicle: Parodied

The Ace Railgun

The Ace Railgun

Sorry, I've been sick the last while and haven't been able to do lines, let alone pick who I'd voice.

I'm still looking over the script, and I can't see which character I'd do... Maybe Metus, but I can't say for sure until I see the final script.

Well if you do Metus I might have you do another character, because Metus is going to be a minor character and may only pop up in the series once or twice. Also don't worry about when you get it turned in, since it's just for placement purposes. And the script is comming along but I'm really busy right now, got a lot graduation stuff to deal with. So once that is over I'll have a lot more time to work on things and gather more peoples. I am looking for a Co-Scripter and I think that Fushigisaur might be interested in the position, also looking for some people to do other things.

Update: added more back stage positions. I.e graphics, special effects guy etcetera.

I typed up and sent you the skit you requested. It's an odd one.

Anyhoo I forgot to ask, what is the setting for this? What time period does this take place in, and where? For the record I am only familiar with the BIONICLE storyline during the first arc, up to and including Mask of Light. Anything after that and I'm clueless.

The Ace Railgun

I typed up and sent you the skit you requested. It's an odd one.Anyhoo I forgot to ask, what is the setting for this? What time period does this take place in, and where? For the record I am only familiar with the BIONICLE storyline during the first arc, up to and including Mask of Light. Anything after that and I'm clueless.

Well it's a parody so it'll just have to depend on what I feel fits. :P yeah I know can't get more vague then that but I'll let you know that the first episode is going to be more of a stage like setting, for the introduction of characters and actors and with parts of Voya-Nui, for the intro and little skits in between or after.

The Ace Railgun

Hmm I still need Practice lines from Lair, Mcjobless, McStudz, Alcom, Fushigisaur, and StoneRainStudios(yes your are an Editor but I thought you wanted to act aswell), the only practice line I have is from JimBobJeffers. Also Fushigisaur is the Co-Scripter and the part of Thok is taken.

Hmm I still need Practice lines from Lair, Mcjobless, McStudz, Alcom, Fushigisaur, and StoneRainStudios(yes your are an Editor but I thought you wanted to act aswell), the only practice line I have is from JimBobJeffers. Also Fushigisaur is the Co-Scripter and the part of Thok is taken.

Um, I haven't actually given a practice line in yet? I haven't bought a headset yet so haven't been able to record it, sorry.

The Ace Railgun

Um, I haven't actually given a practice line in yet? I haven't bought a headset yet so haven't been able to record it, sorry.

It wasn't you? Oh yeah it was Fushigisaur...yeah got no sleep last night...sorry about that...but do get you's in soon. I'd like to get a short skit done soon.

• 3 weeks later...
The Ace Railgun

Just thought I'd let you know that this is still alive (not an aloe plant you stupid spell check...), and I need practice lines or you will be randomly given a character. Since I will start filming next week. Script is being slightly rebuilt, but once it is done I will send it out to people. I've also kind of narrowed down the amount of characters for the first episode.

Since you don't seem to be ready to record the lines for the first episode, I still feel like recording something, I might just record some attempted in-character ramblings tonight if I get bored (which I won't be bored, it's Thursday which is when ALL OF MY SHOWS are on- season finales this week) and send them to you. Maybe you'll get some ideas, who knows.

The hard part will be getting into character to start with, as my knowledge of post-Mask of Light Bionicle is nonexistent.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
The Ace Railgun

Well sorry I've been absent I've got a nasty surgery coming up and that requires multiple car trips :P and so filming is on hold and there have been some major changes as well. Since my script was erased by some wierd glitch (I blame you windows) and I will have recovery to go through so yeah if you haven't gotten those practice line don't worry about it. I am going to be doing a little animation on my own with some added special effects later to get more people interested so yeah :P oh and I you already have a part you will be keeping it but most part are going to be removed or change severely.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.