Getting to the magic 9k.

DrDeath

I find it amazing that this little forum bloomed in to such a large community.  Over seven thousand members from what I can gather.  I am sure not all are active but being number 66 feels kinda special.  Cyrem, you have given so much time and effort to keeping this community alive.  I just wanted to say thank you for everything you have done from forking the bill to dealing with all the mayhem of moving to this site from the old forum and working so hard to make the site as user friendly as it is today.

In short, I for one appreciate all you have done for this community that is still addicted to an ages old RTS game.

• Like 2

Wow I didn't even notice the id counter has gotten that high. Too bad the other 4k is made up of one-time users, non-posters and spam accounts. But hey, can't stop that. The average daily active members fluctuates between 70 - 100, which has been growing every year (but obviously not everyone visits RRU daily).

I too am still amazed by how far we have come these past 4 years. I hope to share a little more on this journey by the 5th RRU Anniversary.

Thank-you for your kind words, it really means a lot. I also thank all the moderators past/present for their efforts along RRU's journey.

It's fair to say, my mission & the community's mission has been accomplished and then some. No matter what anyone thinks of me, the website or it's members... it's success cannot be denied. And while that success has had some cost, so be it, it was never about money.

We continue to respectfully push the limits of what is given to us.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not a magician, therefore I reveal the secret:

1. Sorting member list by join date (note: on every page are 20 members)

3. profit

PS: I'm number 301, when I haven't made any mistakes.

edit: I've used the memberlist and not the profile-url.

Aaargh, shame one me.

But wait... ...one more question: The difference between the url-number and the memberlist-counting-method-number exists, because there so many banned spammers etc., right?

Aaargh, shame one me.

But wait... ...one more question: The difference between the url-number and the memberlist-counting-method-number exists, because there so many banned spammers etc., right?

Yes, and that's why Memberlist counting is wrong, as well as inefficient. Stick to the URL Number, because that's an accurate number. Otherwise, I'm in 200s somewhere.

You're actually member 1586.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.