Gem people

Lair

"Our new Gem Raiders are great! They are really expensive, which equals up to more mining productivity does not make them any more efficient. And if you need more, it will cost you all your crystals plus more! Get our brand new Gem Raiders today!"

I hope, that there will be also a special edition, which will be even more expensive, slower and includes the ability to explode in the darkness ("what could possibly go wrong in caves?").

PS: I buy four of them!

ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The Ace Railgun

-snip-

There seems to be a new thing going around

My god man...what the devil is wrong with your head!?

Is it really even necessary to quote it? I can guess who you're responding to if it's not a large or discussion-filled topic.

if it annoys you then don't look at it...

and how will I know not to look at something until I look at it and see it's something I shouldn't look at?

(unrelated to the particular nitpick, just a general question)

The Ace Railgun

if it annoys you then don't look at it...

and how will I know not to look at something until I look at it and see it's something I shouldn't look at?(unrelated to the particular nitpick, just a general question) This is getting off topic so I'll p.m. you....if I want to answer

On topic:

Mean while back on topic....how did you get those crystals onto their heads lair? Did you just replace the head models with the gem models?

Mean while back on topic....how did you get those crystals onto their heads lair? Did you just replace the head models with the gem models?

Did you replace the head mesh?

Yes

Read the rest of the topic.

• 3 months later...

Read the rest of the topic.

Reading, on a message board? Are you nuts? 

Who reads on a message board? Far better to borrow the LMS' teleporting system, teleport to where the people who you want to talk are, and kepp on popping home for a teabreak. And a biscuit. :P

Who reads on a message board? Far better to borrow the LMS' teleporting system, teleport to where the people who you want to talk are, and kepp on popping home for a teabreak. And a biscuit.

They haven't invented starships or teleporters yet so this is the best we have. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.