HELP! LRR Not Working

unknown1234

unknown1234

Hello Everyone!

First of all i'd like to apoligaze for my bad grammer.... i don't speak/write a perfect english. Second... well i have a problem... i wanted to instal LRR for my nephew. And instal it i did... and before i even go any further here is my computer info:

Intel core 2 duo 2.4

Geforve 8800 GT

Windows 7 ultimate 32 bit

i am guessing that's all you need to know... anyway... i've instaled it everything was going right... i placed crack, downloaded that DLL file... but my game just won't start... i just turns my mouse in the "loading stage" for 2 - 5s and then nothing happens... i tryed looking at the task manager nothing

what have i already done:

i've reinstal it, i've downloaded 3 different games, i've read this forum from top to bottom lol... i tryed with that universal extractor, i've tryed runing it as admin, in 256 colors, in windowed mode, in windows 95, 98, 2000, xp SP2, xp SP3, windows vistam, windows 7, i've even tryed with that application that someone from here has uploaded (LMS), i've tryed with updating avdio, video driver, windows update, basicly i've tryed everything...

so please if you can... help me and once again when i double click on a shortcut or exe or what ever... it only turns my mouse in the loading stage (don't know how to say it) for 2 - 5s and then nothing happens. There is no process running in task manager for LRR. Please help me :)

Addictgamer

Well, that's odd. Do you possibly have an antivirus that might be interfering with the game?

Also, what do you mean by "the crack"?

We don't host any cracks on RRU.

I've had games do the exact same "mouse in loading stage for a few seconds thing" if I tried to run them with a bad crack. Do you not have a disk for this? I don't even know why you would need a cracked EXE for this game because it has an official diskless version.

unknown1234

what i mean is when i downloaded a game from a torrent or something... i needed to crack it to work... or... if you have a link or something that i can download it and that it won't require a crack let me know...

about antivirus and stuff... i've turned everything off... even firewall... i've added LRR as an exception at firewall... and still nothing

well i have it as .iso file and run it from daemon tools

Addictgamer

How about trying the process again -- without applying the crack this time. It'll work just fine if it's the diskless version. If it requires the disk, then it'll tell you that and you need to either trick it into thinking you have the disk or get a crack that works. Or buy a copy of the disk off of Amazon.

unknown1234

i've tryed and it says: the cd you've enterd is not correct, please try to enter the correct cd and try again or something like that... meaning you need crack... or something? but if you know where i could download (that you know it works) i would really be grateful

We cannot tell you where to download the game or cracks for it. It's against the forum rules. The only thing we can tell you to do is look for a real version you can buy. You can find the game on Amazon or eBay for very cheap.

I would also recommend to buy it on Amazon. I've rebought nearly all Lego Media Games from there just to have one if the older disk doesn't work anymore. Some offers are really cheap there :)

unknown1234

ok... thanks for this guys and sorry for asking for "cracked" stuff... won't happend again... but is there any solution to my problem other then buying it on amazon?

Your specifications look fine.

If you start the game via LegoRR.exe does a mode selection window appear?

It's hard to help you because your EXE isn't legit and we don't know if that is the cause of the problems.

unknown1234

i doubt that's the problem because it worked a year ago... and nothing appears... i run it well double click on it... and my mouse only turn into circle that is loading for like 2 - 5s then nothing happens

What did you change since then? Maybe it worked on another computer?

O.T.
btw. because you said that your grammar isn't so well, maybe you're german :)?

Car CrazeXVI

I'd just like to make this clear. The pointer with an hourglass next to it is the "Working in background" pointer (Self explanatory), while just an hourglass is the "Busy" pointer (Program is in taskbar).

Now, judging by your post, Rock Raiders is "Working in background" (Can still be seen in Resource Monitor). Try compatibility mode, that usually does it for me.

Now, judging by your post, Rock Raiders is "Working in background" (Can still be seen in Resource Monitor). Try compatibility mode, that usually does it for me.

...in windowed mode, in windows 95, 98, 2000, xp SP2, xp SP3, windows vistam, windows 7,...

Judging from that, I  think he did.

Car CrazeXVI

>...in windowed mode, in windows 95, 98, 2000, xp SP2, xp SP3, windows vistam, windows 7,...

Judging from that, I  think he did.

How did I not see that...

Oh well, it least now we something about mouse pointers and the existence Resource Monitor :P

what i mean is when i downloaded a game from a torrent or something...

So did I, mine works fine, don't need the ISO or anything. I added d3drm.dll. No crack or nothing was needed.

unknown1234

i haven't change anything... and th size of my LRR is 707mb (around) :P hmm... it's not running in the background i check the task manager... even tryed in safe mode lol :)))

unknown1234

what i mean is when i downloaded a game from a torrent or something...

So did I, mine works fine, don't need the ISO or anything. I added d3drm.dll. No crack or nothing was needed.

where did you download it from (if it's allowed to show it to me)

:/
Let me try this again: What is the size of LegoRR.ICD in your copy?

Two posts where you did not read

We cannot tell you where to download the game or cracks for it. It's against the forum rules.

unknown1234

:/

Let me try this again: What is the size of LegoRR.ICD in your copy?

Two posts where you did not read
>

We cannot tell you where to download the game or cracks for it. It's against the forum rules.

719KB

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.