LEGO The Simpsons?

lol username

I don't understand why we're all up in arms about how OMG INNAPROPRIATE FOR KIDS THIS IS OMG OMG OMG.

It's not like kids don't watch the show, anyway. Almost all the kids I know (Now, and back when I was a child) absolutely loved The Simpsons.

We're not up in arms about that(Well I'm not).

We're up in arms about LEGO + Simpsons.

It's just....

Terrible.

I think it could be one of the better licensed themes, if they really put work into it. I just hope that if it's bad (Which most of you believe it will be) that it goes the way of Avatar; Dies out before the first year ends.

I don't understand why we're all up in arms about how OMG INNAPROPRIATE FOR KIDS THIS IS OMG OMG OMG.

It's not like kids don't watch the show, anyway. Almost all the kids I know (Now, and back when I was a child) absolutely loved The Simpsons.

And, as I said, there's a ton of kids who watch Family Guy and South Park.  This doesn't mean that LEGO should license any of these shows.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.