Insane Raiders [Comic] [Last Update: 2015-02-02]

86 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

xD I love it! Especially the little

PLOP as the Ore Star explodes

Your drawings are great, too. :thumbsup: I think you're about to hit the image embed limit in that post though.

Posted · Report post

Thanks. Yeah, what would be a comic without funny/unrealistic sound effects ^^ ?

If 20 images are the limit, I will have to make another season (that sounds weird xD).

Posted · Report post

If 20 images are the limit, I will have to make another season (that sounds weird xD).

I smell a new comic. l405G.jpg

You could, of course, just link the older ones. You should have reserved a couple of posts when you started it. l405G.jpg

Oh, and another great comic.

Posted · Report post

Thanks. I hope, that I can come up with more comics in the future (don't worry: I have many unused ideas/sketches

at the moment, that I can turn into a finished comic).

About the number of comics in a single post: Originally the series just started with a single badly drawn comic,

that I made, because I thought, that it would be funny. Who knew, that it would develop this way^^?

Possible solutions to that problem: I could only display the 20 most recent comics, start a new thread

(with more posts in the beginning) or put several comics into one long picture to reduce the number of images in this thread.

Maybe I could also ask an Admin or Mod, if the image limit for the first post could be changed (If that's possible).

Other options: Using a blog, website etc. just for the series (at the moment I use 80 MB of my 100MB

upload space on RRU. I could reduce that by using other image formats and requesting the deletion of older pictures.

Comic number 19 for example has its original resolution and it's just a JPG with ~360KB size on the RRU server (but for some

reason it took up ~1,2MB on my computer. Don't ask why, because in other cases I uploaded pictures (like PNG files, that I

resized to actually minimize the space requirements) to RRU and they were bigger than on my computer O_O ).

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

JPG with ~360KB size on the RRU server (but for some

reason it took up ~1,2MB on my computer. Don't ask why, because sometimes I uploaded pictures to RRU and they were

bigger than on my computer).

Sounds to me like RRU's uploader does some re-encoding of the JPG.

Posted · Report post

I have no words to describe how funny this is! Although I feel sorry for Bandit in a way...He's getting portrayed as a random creepy homeless dude. :S

Posted · Report post

Thank you. I try to make them as good as possible (and hopefully I often succeed in this task).

Yeah, in one comic Bandit was portrayed as a weird person, but in the computer game he doesn't play that big of a role.

Oh, I also made a new comic today!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Ooo, I like the quality improvement! Nice work

Posted · Report post

20 comics down, 20 more to go! I've given you another post on the first page so you can continue to post them in the topic. Let's give thanks to Cyrem for sacrificing his post to make this happen. o7

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

Thanks. Actually I just used another brush and this lead to another drawing style (personally I also like it, because it looks cleaner and simpler).

About the victim post: That's really nice. Now I could employ an army of cartoonists to make so many comics, that all the comment posts will be converted to comic posts, which will lead to world domination for no reason can make more comics :).

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

You now have a (horrible) competitor...

...oh, and *bump*.