Photo

Insane Raiders [Comic] [Last Update: 2014-11-23]

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

JimbobJeffers

xD I love it! Especially the little

Spoiler

Your drawings are great, too. :thumbsup: I think you're about to hit the image embed limit in that post though.

Arthuriel

Thanks. Yeah, what would be a comic without funny/unrealistic sound effects ^^ ?

If 20 images are the limit, I will have to make another season (that sounds weird xD).

aidenpons

If 20 images are the limit, I will have to make another season (that sounds weird xD).

I smell a new comic. l405G.jpg

You could, of course, just link the older ones. You should have reserved a couple of posts when you started it. l405G.jpg

Oh, and another great comic.

Arthuriel

Thanks. I hope, that I can come up with more comics in the future (don't worry: I have many unused ideas/sketches

at the moment, that I can turn into a finished comic).

About the number of comics in a single post: Originally the series just started with a single badly drawn comic,

that I made, because I thought, that it would be funny. Who knew, that it would develop this way^^?

Possible solutions to that problem: I could only display the 20 most recent comics, start a new thread

(with more posts in the beginning) or put several comics into one long picture to reduce the number of images in this thread.

Maybe I could also ask an Admin or Mod, if the image limit for the first post could be changed (If that's possible).

Other options: Using a blog, website etc. just for the series (at the moment I use 80 MB of my 100MB

upload space on RRU. I could reduce that by using other image formats and requesting the deletion of older pictures.

Comic number 19 for example has its original resolution and it's just a JPG with ~360KB size on the RRU server (but for some

reason it took up ~1,2MB on my computer. Don't ask why, because in other cases I uploaded pictures (like PNG files, that I

resized to actually minimize the space requirements) to RRU and they were bigger than on my computer O_O ).

• Ben24x7 thanked this

mumboking

JPG with ~360KB size on the RRU server (but for some
reason it took up ~1,2MB on my computer. Don't ask why, because sometimes I uploaded pictures to RRU and they were
bigger than on my computer).

Sounds to me like RRU's uploader does some re-encoding of the JPG.