Arthuriel

comic Insane Raiders [2017-11-04: The Cookie]

Arthuriel

Cool, that you two are interested in the idea :).

Don't worry too much about the minifigure bit. I mean: Just look at my early comics, where I didn't care that much about the design.

The comic thing could be done in two ways: Your own story in your own style or one of my sketches/stories in your style.

Another way of doing this could be, that we sit together (in a chat obviously) and decide, what story is worth being drawn.

someswedish
8 hours ago, Arthuriel said:

Another way of doing this could be, that we sit together (in a chat obviously) and decide, what story is worth being drawn.

Sounds like the best idea, then we can discuss the best way to go about this without posting here constantly.

• Like 1

Arthuriel

Back in August I made another comic:

Rock_Raider_Popcorn_a.k.a._The_Circle_of

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

aidenpons

Oh, is that why they walk onto lava carrying ore - so busy eating it that they don't even bother to look where they're going?

At least the popcorn will be hot...

Cyrem

Always enjoyed these comics and the effort you put into them :thumbsup:

Arthuriel

@aidenpons: This will make the Insane Raiders lore more and more complex xD (in all seriousness: I haven't thought about the lava bit at all. I just thought, that Rock Raiders can be sometimes so stubborn, that eating ore wouldn't be that surprising).

@Cyrem: Cool, thank you very much :). Personally I like the current style more than the shoddy quality of the earlier ones.

And here is a new comic:

Insane_Raiders_No._28_-_The_Cookie.png

• Like 6

aidenpons

I daresay the empty space that is a RR's empty hunger bar is probably more edible than the standard sandwiches they eat... At least it'd be a change from the monotony.