Hello!

kapitein knoest

kapitein knoest

Hi, first: i'm dutch and nog very good in English.

I'm a big fan of LR1! I have it long times on N64. And now I download it for PC. From <snip>

Further, I don't now.

Questions?

edit: oh, wait! I now this forum a few monts but now I have an account.

Hey welcome, there are a few dutch speakers here actually. I am not one of them.

Unfortunately we don't allow links to pirated copies of the game here, so I've removed that link. I recommend checking out Ebay to get a real copy of the game, it's cheap anyway and I think you can get them in dutch.

kapitein knoest

Hey welcome, there are a few dutch speakers here actually. I am not one of them.

Unfortunately we don't allow links to pirated copies of the game here, so I've removed that link. I recommend checking out Ebay to get a real copy of the game, it's cheap anyway and I think you can get them in dutch.

ok, but I don't need the game in dutch. and I have it not trough torrent or what. (They say its legal).

but I can try that version, can you PM it? (if thats possible her.)

ok, but I don't need the game in dutch. and I have it not trough torrent or what. (They say its legal).

but I can try that version, can you PM it? (if thats possible her.)

Sorry to say, until LEGO decides to release these classic games online, all download copies are classed as illegal (I hope they do someday). By Ebay I meant a real physical copy. I'll just provide a link here instead of a PM: http://www.ebay.com/itm/PC-Lego-Racer-/321075873241 . Not saying you HAVE to buy it, that's your choice, but it's nicer to have real copy of these games.
  • Like 2

kapitein knoest

Ik ken die uitspraak niet echt, maar als het betekend wat ik denk, dan: 

Dat wist ik toch niet. Er werd duidelijk gezegd (en zo kwam het tenminste over,) dat het legaal was.

wat een uitspraken...

Many of us here cannot speak Dutch. However, all of us here know at least some English. We would appreciate it if you would only speak in English the majority of the time. Thank you.

Don't touch the tobasco sauce.

Wait, we still have that stuff? I'd have thought Zakida took it all with him when he left RRU.

If it's still here than THERE MAY BE HOPE THAT HE RETURNS.

LOL JK

Anyway, Welcome to RRU.

kapitein knoest

wat een uitspraken...

Many of us here cannot speak Dutch. However, all of us here know at least some English. We would appreciate it if you would only speak in English the majority of the time. Thank you.

google translate: what statements

Welcome to the site.

Uh... No comprendo el Ductcho?

That's one good. Mixing Dutch and Spanish. I laughed at that.

Welcome to RRU! I'm another non-Dutch-speaking person (actually, I only speak English), so you'll have to speak in English for me too. :)

These pants and tobasco sauce (?) you're hearing about... we have a lot of *ahem* comedians here, so you'll have to either tolerate it, or learn to just go with it. ;)

These pants and tobasco sauce (?) you're hearing about... we have a lot of *ahem* comedians here, so you'll have to either tolerate it, or learn to just go with it. ;)

Who are you calling a comedian? >:(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.