The Brickster's Loose

RibShark

I did this once too, I think it has something to do with pizaz.

EDIT: Confirmed. Deliver a pizaz to The Brickster, spawn him in the ground and click on him. (The helicopter must not be built and you may have to repeat this several times)

Trouble with that is, I never clicked on the pizzeria during that session. I had debug enabled and the infomaniac was looping (if you select the ck you go), and I used +/- to spawn him and he moved like a normal character once clicked on.

Trouble with that is, I never clicked on the pizzeria during that session. I had debug enabled and the infomaniac was looping (if you select the ck you go), and I used +/- to spawn him and he moved like a normal character once clicked on.

Huh, that's...odd.

I know Lair has sent me screenshots of the Brickster roaming the island before, but I'm not sure it's ever been figured out how specifically it's triggered.

There's also stuff about changing what character you're playing as via certain numpad keys (no need to go to the Information Center), and if I remember right it's even possible to play as the Infomaniac (where stuff then destructs when you click on it) - again, I've seen it happen, but I don't know the details of how it's triggered. Perhaps Lair could help out here, he's got a bit more knowledge on LI1 debug stuff and a character list.

I know Lair has sent me screenshots of the Brickster roaming the island before, but I'm not sure it's ever been figured out how specifically it's triggered.

The last time I did it was when experimenting with V+A. The whole game corrupted and everyone on the island froze, and when I clicked on them they unfroze and the Brickster began walking around. As soon as I went to the jail and he appeared in it, however, I was unable to make him walk and any attempts at doing so led to him playing basketball with his head in the middle of the street. So I'm not sure EXACTLY how it happens, but I know you basically have to make him glitch up. Usually I just get baskethead. No idea about the helicopter.

it's even possible to play as the Infomaniac (where stuff then destructs when you click on it) - again, I've seen it happen, but I don't know the details of how it's triggered

With the debug keys on, Numpad forward slash makes you fill the same character slot as the Infomaniac and be able to deconstruct things. Numpad asterisk swaps between the other five.  

• Like 2

So I think I worked out how I did this. Just tried it 3 times and every time it worked.

1. Place any vehicle in front of the hospital (or any area that comes before the jail in the V+A order, hospital is just quicker because it is directly before it).
  2. Use V+A and keep pressing space until you get to the hospital.
  3. Once there, click to get on the vehicle and then click to get off. You will find you are teleported to the scenes when you are on the vehicle but not when off.
  4. Once you reach the jail, get off your vehicle and click the hospital.
  5. Leave the hospital and start spawning characters with the + or - key.
  6. Once the Brickster spawns, click him and watch him roam the island free.

• 1 month later...

I've done that before.

All I had to do was click on him a few times during an interaction, then spawn him with +/-.

Then after that I clicked on him and he roamed freely.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.