How To Install LEGOLAND on a 64-bit Computer

29 posts in this topic

Posted

I got the game to install and it ran the menu properly, but as soon as I click the thumbs up to start the first tutorial the game crashes  :cry:

Any idea on how to fix this?

Changing the compatibility settings to Windows XP Service Pack 2 worked for me.

Posted

I have Win 8.1 x64. I've installed it to my F: drive following the above tutorial. I have the CD in the drive. I beat San Francisco and the tutorial levels. The game freezes at the goal that says "build the bank, fort, and chuck wagon" in level 2. I can't even get the task manager up to close the game. I'm guessing it's accessing a cut scene, but have no way of knowing what is supposed to happen next since it's my first play through. I guess I could try playing through with a different player profile (I remember Island Xtreme Stunts had a glitch with the first save slot). What do I do to fix this? 

Posted

I got the game to install and it ran the menu properly, but as soon as I click the thumbs up to start the first tutorial the game crashes  :cry:

Any idea on how to fix this?

You've got all the compatibility settings setup? Running as Admin?

Ah, that was it! Thanks to everyone who suggested that. 

Posted

Help please.

I did excactly what you said and the game started, but, after the intro I can't proceed. It is 'player Information'. The music is there and I can move the mouse, but there is nowhere I can click or click next.

Should I change someting in the options?