How To Install LEGOLAND on a 64-bit Computer

Mr. Eight-Three-One

I got the game to install and it ran the menu properly, but as soon as I click the thumbs up to start the first tutorial the game crashes  :cry:

Any idea on how to fix this?

Changing the compatibility settings to Windows XP Service Pack 2 worked for me.

• 4 months later...
joeybuddy96

I have Win 8.1 x64. I've installed it to my F: drive following the above tutorial. I have the CD in the drive. I beat San Francisco and the tutorial levels. The game freezes at the goal that says "build the bank, fort, and chuck wagon" in level 2. I can't even get the task manager up to close the game. I'm guessing it's accessing a cut scene, but have no way of knowing what is supposed to happen next since it's my first play through. I guess I could try playing through with a different player profile (I remember Island Xtreme Stunts had a glitch with the first save slot). What do I do to fix this? 

• 2 weeks later...
bobtheman1y

I got the game to install and it ran the menu properly, but as soon as I click the thumbs up to start the first tutorial the game crashes  :cry:

Any idea on how to fix this?

You've got all the compatibility settings setup? Running as Admin?

Ah, that was it! Thanks to everyone who suggested that. 

• 1 month later...

Help please.

I did excactly what you said and the game started, but, after the intro I can't proceed. It is 'player Information'. The music is there and I can move the mouse, but there is nowhere I can click or click next.

Should I change someting in the options?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Killertax99

When I try to install it gives me error code -1 Graphics1.res which is a general transfer error so how do i fix this?, is my copy corrupt, how can I fix this?

• 2 years later...

Hi, got the same issue.
After installing LEGOLAND it kinda boots up. I can't play the game though, as it either is frozen on a black screen with what I assume is the Publisher/Developer logos, or I get to the profile select, press the thumb to load the tutorial lvl, and the game crashes.

Compability modes don't work either. (tried the OS's with the different settings, and none have worked so far)
I am running Windows 8.1 64 Bit.

• 9 months later...

I did what the guide said but when I am supposed to begin the 1st tutorial level the game crashes, without an error message of any kind. I also tried running the launcher as an administrator but it didn't work out. I have the chess version and I am playing on windows 10

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.