LEGO Racers Cheat Engine Hacks

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

Yes, as some of you may know, I started doing Cheat Engine hacks for this game too.

Main display of what I currently have here in this and/or this video.

1999 Version:
https://www.box.com/s/avwoj24r1pacbz0rnvzz

2001 Version:
https://www.box.com/s/x5a6brmg59pz67stn8wo

Readme:

Powered Up (any place): You know the white brick you collect? That's what this is, how powered up your weapon is! Different place for different level. Sorry, none for an individual racer yet. 0 = none, 3 = most powered up. Anything above that I believe crashes the game.

Weapon Type (any place): Pretty much the same as above, except for what weapon type you have. 0 = nothing, 1 = red, 2 = blue, 3 = green, 4 = yellow.

Stuff only in 2001 file:

How many racers: How many racers are racing. The gane crashes after a race on circuit if less than 6 because it is looking for racers to give points to.

Automatic Acceleration: If locked on 0, you won't get a big boost when using a green powerup. If locked on 1 while not having a boost, you will automatically accelerate.

Current Lap: Pretty self explanatory, which lap you are currently on.

As I no longer have the 1999 version on me, I will be discontinuing the 1999 version. Though when I do new releases to the 2001 version, someone can try and find what I did for the 1999 version if they like. And a credit for the idea for originally finding it would be nice if someone does.

It's that much work to support both versions? D: Oh well. Good thing I have both of them! :D

Wait, how can you do 1999 trainers? I thought you didn't have that version!

Current Lap:
Pretty self explanatory, which lap you are currently on.

For some reason, I thought the game already said that...

We dine well here in Camelot. We eat ham and jam and Spam-a-lot. Also, the red with yellow car is faster than the red with white car.

Fluffy Cupcake

It's that much work to support both versions? D: Oh well. Good thing I have both of them! :D

Wait, how can you do 1999 trainers? I thought you didn't have that version!

Oh you know how I said I had it for a little while that one time? Well yeah, I took that opportunity. I no longer have it, so it actually isn't an issue of doing double the work, but actually not having it on me anymore. Excuse me while I fix that somehow large mistake. Most of that post was a copy paste from late last night before I decided to go to bed, so... :P

Current Lap:

Uh, it does... That's pretty irrelevant though since Cheat Engine is more for modifying and locking values than simply viewing them, for example, skipping instantly to lap 3 or being locked into lap 1 or something for an infinite race.
  • Like 2

Current Lap:

Uh, it does... That's pretty irrelevant though since Cheat Engine is more for modifying and locking values than simply viewing them, for example, skipping instantly to lap 3 or being locked into lap 1 or something for an infinite race.

Thank you very much for confirming my suspicion. Playing Racers (and the mods) have been on a back-burner lately, so when I say that, I was confused because I thought it already had one.

• 3 weeks later...

What do I have to do with this file to get it working? I'm new to this. Please reply.

Thanks in advance :)

You got to download Cheat Engine.

What do I have to do with this file to get it working? I'm new to this. Please reply.

Thanks in advance :)

You got to download Cheat Engine.

After a while figuring out, I finally understand Cheat Engine :)

I really like the "mod"!! :D I'm a bit of tweaking now with the values which I like best. I dont like yellow bricks......

This is my favorite "layout":

- Nothing Powered up -- thus every value 0

- Weapon Type 1st -- 0

- Weapon Type 2nd -- 1

- Weapon Type 3rd -- 0

- Weapon Type 4th -- 2

- Weapon Type 5th -- 1

- Weapon Type 6th -- 3

I'm using this with Brickless Tracks also from Segatendo, much thanks! For some reason the field stays really close with this "layout" :)

Fluffy Cupcake

Probably because the person in position 1 can't do anything, and the one in 2 can stop them. Thus allowing the rest of the positions to catch up since the 2 in front keep slowing down a lot, and the turbo in the back prevents anyone who gets behind to catch back up with the group.

• 2 months later...

At first, you have to download Cheat Engine and then you download Xiron's file because it only works with CE. Then you run the file with Cheat Engine and start up Lego Racers. Then you go back to desktop (but LR still activated!!) and click on the red-green blinking button in the Cheat Engine window. In the list you look for the Racers.exe. You keep the current list and now start a race. Then you can change the values of the 'list' by double-clicking on the values in the list. If you want them to be freezed permanently, you have to click on the box in the first column of the row you want to be frozen/freezed (what to say here?).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.