Hello?

The Ace Railgun

The Ace Railgun

Hi all I heard about this site from a friend (in real life) of mine I want to learn more about modding and programming espelcially with LRR and hope to become part of the RRU family.

Hello, comrade! It's good to see the word is spreading! I am McJobless, local pants enforcer. It is my job to ensure that you wear pants at all times during your stay at RRU. They will be vital to your training for modding.

Otherwise, learning to mod is pretty easy. I recommend you start with the following page:

http://www.rockraidersunited.org/topic/3594-beginners-guide-to-modding-rock-raiders/

See you around!

The Ace Railgun

Hello, comrade! It's good to see the word is spreading! I am McJobless, local pants enforcer. It is my job to ensure that you wear pants at all times during your stay at RRU. They will be vital to your training for modding.

Local pants enforcer 0.0 I knew they existed but everybody thought I was crazy, thanks for the links I'll take a look and hopefully find something to help me :D
  • Like 2

Welcome to RRU! I'm le717 (pronounced lee seven seventeen), a beginning Python 3 programmer and avid LEGO fan. I do not have Rock Raiders, but I have some of the other games, so you'll find me in those sections more than you will in the Rock Raiders scene.

And yes, a few of us are crazy, and some just silly. Some things said here (the pants) are just fads, and will fade away soon. Don't worry, you'll find your place. :)

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.