King Kahuka defines 'to freeze'

RobExplorien

I managed to understand starting positions of the player-controlled car, and started messing around on Royal Knights Raceway. This interesting 'bug?' was the result after fooling around with King Kahuka.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjqUOOlyY8w

It seems as if he is stuck at his starting position, wait, he actually is! Is there actually a path for the AI for going back (that is, before even starting the race), or is this startposition the point where the AI path begins? Do any of you have explanations, I'd like to hear of it then. :)

Yes, the racing start is definitely the point at which the paths of the AI start. You can test that by driving backwards and 'bump' any AI back to the finish line. From there he won't be able to go further back anymore (hope you understood this ^^)

Yes, the racing start is definitely the point at which the paths of the AI start. You can test that by driving backwards and 'bump' any AI back to the finish line. From there he won't be able to go further back anymore (hope you understood this ^^)

Ofcourse I understand, your quote describes what's in the video. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.