News: Tons of TT

lol username

The Wii was so s***e in every single aspect

Uh, no it wasn't? How exactly could it have been?

and everybody laughed at it.

Source? I have not found one person IRL who laughs at it, and doesn't my very existence prove that to be a lie since I did not laugh at it?

Microsoft and Sony saw potential to try and make something that actually works.

That makes the result of that even more hilarious.
  • Like 3

I don't know anyone that actually owns a handheld besides myself, but everyone at my school calls the 3DS lame and think it's "so cool" that I have a Vita. Meh, I don't know... I really really like the Vita, but it's not like I hate on the 3DS.

And for the Wii... It actually trumped so much that the competitors made their own motion controllers (Move for Sony and Kinect for Microsoft).

But what about the Sony EyeToy? That was around 3 years before the Wii.

That actually is Mama. How?

In one of the newer LEGO Club mags (Sept-Oct '12 or Nov-Dec '12), thre is a map of LEGO City as shown in Undercover. In the corner of the map is a small island that is barely connected to the main land: LEGO Island. In their video bios, both Nick and Laura Brick once patrolled in a big city (LEGO City) before presumably being transfered to LEGO Island. In Mama's video, it shows her as a young lady, getting off a boat in a large city with lots of people, carrying a bag with her (as is this girl). Then add the L.E.G.O. Radio announcer saying that the Brickolini's Zillionth anniv. party was a huge sucess, and you've got the Informainac declaring to that girl "Hello, Mama!"

Now if in this game they show that same girl involved with a piano in any way, be it in the fore- or background of a cutscene or gameplay, be it buying a new piano ("Mine broke"), watching a piano being hoisted by ropes, or picking up/carrying around piano pieces, it means that TT Games does have a heart, and did read the LEGO Island script, and that is an absolutely confirmed Mama.

... I never got that. Damn Kanadian LEGO Mag.

SCANS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.