[LR1] [SKIN] Rocket Racer (LR2)

AcePilot90

legoracers_2013-01-22_19-20-46-12.png

legoracers_2013-01-22_19-20-11-12.png

legoracers_2013-01-22_19-20-20-11.png

Download link: https://ore.rockraidersunited.org/legacy/LR2RRLR1_673477.zip

Extract to the "MENUDATA/PARTDB" and "GAMEDATA/COMMON" folders.

Credit to Segatendo for the LR2 texture rips, you rock!

• Like 6

Fluffy Cupcake

I should rip more characters, so we can put them in LR. Also, I just had a thought of using some of the world textures on tracks as well.

Perhaps you could also mod the colours/textures of the car to be like his LR2 car? Seeing as the bricks are white, that shouldn't be an issue :)

LR2 Rocket Racer is horrible. They semi-reverted back to his original face (as shown on the manual cover, big-box, and 1999 disc label), making him look really mean, and the white... it makes him look like Evel Knievel. If you redid the textures in better quality, he would look a lot better.

It would be nice to retrieve the original face but with RR's new outfit...

Then just leave the old face and only replace helmet, body and leg textures  :rracer:

• 6 months later...
ChromeLuigi

I have extracted the images to the needed files and nothing happens. Help please!!! I don't know what to do?                                                               

• 1 year later...
RocketRacer123

Hello everyone. I was just wondering if it is possible to play as Rocket Racer from Lego racers 2 in Lego racers. I think it is possible, but could someone please explain how to do it. :)

• 3 months later...
Fluffy Cupcake

You wouldn't happen to have an RR_MAT texture for this, would you?

As if a member banned 10,000 landslides ago could answer that.

I believe the answer would be no.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.