Rocket the clown racer

Mr. Skeltal

ok i will do that right now then

EDIT Sorry i doubled posted.

Well sorry I was going to rip the bricksters texture out of lixs but i don't know how and then your be well why don't you rip the bricksters texture out of li2.......Well the game dsn't run on my vista

Edited by dellr

I mean switching the file formats.  I am guessing that (since I dont have my game right now) this actually switched the look of rocket racer in game too.  That is what I thought was interesting.  Why does it matter anyways what I think extreme?

I mean switching the file formats.  I am guessing that (since I dont have my game right now) this actually switched the look of rocket racer in game too.  That is what I thought was interesting.  Why does it matter anyways what I think extreme?

But, there are so many other texture mods which have been brand new, not simply swapping two files around. Those ones are interesting, this one is just lame.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.